What's new

this kind of behavior is to why the server can't keep new players

Wreckless

Godlike Donator
Dice Host
This screenshot show's one side of the context, while technically Chris has already stated he'll handle it from knowledge Revamped hasn't yet broken a server rule. While harassment isn't okay, there is clearly history between you two & this could have contributed to his response. Have you tried speaking to this person to resolve this issue. Sometimes the answer is simpler than you think.

Regards,
Wreckless

Khoality

Super Donator
This screenshot show's one side of the context, while technically Chris has already stated he'll handle it from knowledge Revamped hasn't yet broken a server rule. While harassment isn't okay, there is clearly history between you two & this could have contributed to his response. Have you tried speaking to this person to resolve this issue. Sometimes the answer is simpler than you think.

Regards,
Wreckless
You can ask him yourself, I never had any problem with him nor am I here to paint anyone a bad picture. He has issues with another player who I sometimes play with, and I automatically got hated on by association. My response to him is literally my only interaction with him. I dont have any issue with him, as you can see, I simply ask him to ignore me conpletely like I have already done. We're all grown here, no need to act like children.

Theleague

Ultimate Donator
Once way the server i was new on here spend alot money to build myself up.
Was mean to play good server but look, guys who enjoy this server until, if you do bossiga get it by dead, lose items because you had to look into settings system that you never had found it to get items back. It never happend per any server. Cuz it too false those bosses even are too strong to make it new players to stay any longer. I dont say it anything to mess you guys.
My words are rare because it like other rsps where gets it by close while up the head manager makes the scam system of any players that have even played to this server. I feel too strange there nobody happy to play server are build up on false rules, nobody!

Regards
Theleague.