Search results

1. Iron Mark

Iron Mark - Road To Max Cape #4 [FINAL]

Hey y'all, As some off you know I maxed yesterday. I've used all my double exp scrolls on the skills i didn't had 99 yet. My last skill was slayer which was in my opinion a hell to train till level 99... BUT! Thanks to "NotACatFish" i've gotten it very quickly. The key to succes (99 slayer) is...
  2. Iron Mark

Iron Mark - Road To Max Cape #3

Next episode of me Grinding for that max cape.. First of all, in this post are no pictures about my progress due to some problems with inserting images on this post. Thomas knows about this and will fix this kind of problem soon. Total level progress post #2: 1827 Total level: 2052/2277 Levels...
  3. Iron Mark

Iron Mark - Road To Max Cape #2

Hey there! So since my last post i've been grinding for a bit and got myself some upgraded gear and worked on most of the skills.. Total level progress post #1: 1403/2277 Total level: 1827/2277 levels gained: 424 First of all a quick view off my skills and my achievements tab: As you can...
  4. Iron Mark

Iron Mark - Road To Max Cape #1

Hey everyone! Short introduction about these (upcoming) forum posts... I've made an iron man account named "Iron Mark" and i'm working to a max cape, which means 2277 total level. By gaining experiences in-game i'll make some screenshots and post them on here! I've started this as a Hardcore...