Search results

1. Iron Mark

Iron Mark - Road To Max Cape #4 [FINAL]

Hey y'all, As some off you know I maxed yesterday. I've used all my double exp scrolls on the skills i didn't had 99 yet. My last skill was slayer which was in my opinion a hell to train till level 99... BUT! Thanks to "NotACatFish" i've gotten it very quickly. The key to succes (99 slayer) is...
  2. Iron Mark

What do you want?

Oh maybe to add, The lottery is kinda dead. Maybe we can make it more active somehow.
  3. Iron Mark

Flower Poker Tournament

ill join on my alt! "smd there"
  4. Iron Mark

(60$ Giveaway) It's time to take action..

Nice video bud. need some bridding lessons? Ask NotACatfish for noob lessons.
  5. Iron Mark

What do you want?

Ehhm I might have something.. What about adding some skilling events? like you have 1 hour 2x exp at one of the non-combat skills. This could also stack with 2x exp scrolls or normal events. Double pet chance event is maybe an idea for the combat bosses and for the skills. Another event which...
  6. Iron Mark

200m Capes

Agree with this, imagine 200m runecrafting/agility tho :P
  7. Iron Mark

24 Voting Mystery Box Opening + Goodie Bag

Nice post man! Sure this will give people a vision off the rewards from the vote boxes!
  8. Iron Mark

Iron Mark - Road To Max Cape #3

Next episode of me Grinding for that max cape.. First of all, in this post are no pictures about my progress due to some problems with inserting images on this post. Thomas knows about this and will fix this kind of problem soon. Total level progress post #2: 1827 Total level: 2052/2277 Levels...
  9. Iron Mark

100 elites completed - looking fancier than Chris himself ??

Medium clue's lets see how many holy sandals, wizard boots and ranger boots u'll get :)
  10. Iron Mark

Loot from 61 elite clues

Good luck on the next 40 jads uhhhhhhhhhhhh clue's ;)
  11. Iron Mark

Novea Updates [16/04/2020]

Nicely done, keep up the good work!
  12. Iron Mark

Iron Mark - Road To Max Cape #2

Hey there! So since my last post i've been grinding for a bit and got myself some upgraded gear and worked on most of the skills.. Total level progress post #1: 1403/2277 Total level: 1827/2277 levels gained: 424 First of all a quick view off my skills and my achievements tab: As you can...
  13. Iron Mark

Re Launch Giveway!

#Novea2020 if ironmans can participate.
  14. Iron Mark

Iron Mark - Road To Max Cape #1

Hey everyone! Short introduction about these (upcoming) forum posts... I've made an iron man account named "Iron Mark" and i'm working to a max cape, which means 2277 total level. By gaining experiences in-game i'll make some screenshots and post them on here! I've started this as a Hardcore...