New profile posts

Weight reduction is really a need that a great many want to accomplish. Despite the fact that it's one among their top rated answers for the New 12 months and contained in their daily goal, they never meet it. It could be that deficiency of time is a concern, or perhaps enthusiasm is lower, or it might you need to be simple laziness. Keep reading for a few excellent weight loss tips if you want to start dropping weig
Hey, so we are 4 guys playing group ironman. We prioritized one member to do construction, and when he reached 75 (guilded altar) we noticed that we cant use his house. Is ther any plans to fix so that group ironmen can use only one users house? (still need a "host" ofc)
Chris T
Chris T
why wouldn' you be able to use his house?
G
Gim norre
it says that ironmen cannot enter other players' houses.
Hii there Chris T I have been trying to log in for 2 days and not sure what is going on please help … I have ran in to some rude people on game and stopped doing much trying to get some good combat armour I do like to play the game please help
Chris T
Chris T
hey brother just pm me next time you're online
Good Afternoon!
How's everyone ? ;)
Zezima
Zezima
Great man! sorry for the late response. iv just came back from a long break! i hope your doing well also.
is server down or wassap? cant seem to find discord
Alien
Alien
I sent you a pm with the discord link! :) And the servers are updating at the moment.