Forums & Discord Manager
Happy Halloween Noveans!!
Get ready to read, because
Today Novea is launching its second-ever holiday event in the Spirit of Halloween.
You may start this event by speaking to the Ghost Disciple at the south-western corner of Edgeville
Complete a mini-quest by helping the Ghost find his brothers.
Gain access to some spooky rewards and the portal he guards which contain some new monsters.
No longer will you have to suffer through the pains of the bestiary showing the wrong NPCs
You may now right-click and 'examine' any NPC in the game to view their perspective drop tables
A few new NPCs have made their way to Edgeville,
You may now auto-complete clue scrolls by talking to Watson at home.
Donators will get free completions scaling by their ranks on a daily basis, while non-donators will get 1 freebie per day.
The perks are as follows:
Angelic Donator = 9
Godlike Donator = 7
Master Donator = 6
Ultimate Donator = 5
Extreme Donator = 4
Super Donator = 3
Donator = 2
Non-Donator = 1
The taxidermist has arrived nearby the Player-Owned-House portal.
She can stuff your achievement heads in order to be used in decoration inside your POH.
The construction shop has also gotten a complete revamp - you may now find every possible item you need!
Fake Experience Drops
Have you got 200m XP in Hitpoints and are sad that you no longer get to see XP Drops?
Fear-not! You will now receive fake-exp drops if you have 200m in a skill
The Rogues outfit has come to Novea, you can obtain this outfit by stealing from Safes and exchanging
Golden Scarabs for pieces of the set with Martin Thwait in the Rogues' Den. This set gives double
loot from thieving as well as an exp boost
The ::commands command (ha) has been updated and revamped
You may now use the command, ::threads to interactively view Novea guides
You may now use the command, ::kc/::kcs to shout boss kc's out loud
In Other News... (Get ready to read..)
- The Max Hit Indicator has returned (sorry for the delay)
- The Wall Safes at the Rogues' Den now gives Opals
- The Thieving Stalls at home now scale in EXP as you progress
- You may now use the Jar of Souls and Acid in your POH Achievement Gallery
- Godwars Dungeon Boss Minions have been significantly nerfed
- Godwars Bosses have also received new guaranteed drops
- The Kalphite Queen's respawn timer has been reduced
- Dagannoth Kings have had their aggressive range reduced
- Thermonuclear Smoke Devil has had its respawn timer reduced
- Kraken's now drop noted Sanfew Serums
- The Giant Easter Egg now has its emote
- Max-Hit Dummies have been added to the East Side of the Northern Building
- There are now fireworks that set off when the WOGW is filled and when a Tournament is won
- A back-end issue with the Tournament has been fixed - you may notice slight changes in the game
- The Pyromancer's outfit drop rates have been significantly buffed
- The new item of the month for the In-game Novea Credit Store is the Pharaoh's Sceptre
- In spirit, Death will appear when you die in Novea
- If you read this far, there is a hidden easter egg NPC nearby the home are
- Various drop tables have been adjusted for Game integrity/QOL improvements
- Angelic Donators can now pay to recolor their skin at the White Knight in the Godlike Zone
More is to come soon Noveans!
- Novea Development Team