Search results

1. Runechronic

200m prayer xp

My next goal will be to reach 200m prayer xp. I am currently 77 prayer so I have a journey ahead of me but I will achieve this goal within' time. I am also shooting for 99 slayer and I am currently 76 slayer. These two goals should keep me busy in-game for awhile lol
  2. Runechronic

I have returned

Hello everyone I played here a few months back but left the game. I have returned and I am glad to be back.
  3. Runechronic

Signature

I am trying to add a signature to the forums and im a little rusty. I am use to using bb code and that does not work at on on these forums. Can anyone please walk me through how to add my image I want to the signature so it actually shows. I am on a android so may that be the reason? Do I have...
  4. Runechronic

Formats

This is a quick suggestion for the forums. Adding formats will keep things organized and straight to the point. Such as: What is your suggestion: Adding formats to certain threads Who/what does your suggestion benefit: It will benefit the staff members by keeping the threads organized and...
  5. Runechronic

RuneChronic's Introduction

Hello everyone my name is RuneChronic. I am 23 years old and work at Lowes. I started playing rsps's back when I was 14 years old. I took a break from private servers and decided to join back playing on my mobile device. Over my years of playing private servers I have helped create forums for...