What's new

You're server is a toxic place that is unfair to new players i will be slandering this server everywhere i promise you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kicking me from the discord because i was right about people scamming and abusing the system how dare the people that manage this server let that shit fly!!!

Hello Woolliespid,

You were muted and kicked from discord for constantly flaming a player without any proof of him scamming you. You were warned several times by Chas to stop, yet you kept on going. Had you approached this situation differently and talked to any of us who were online, maybe we could have looked into the situation and tried to help you. That being said, I know you're upset about this and I understand where your frustration is coming from, so let us discuss it and come to a solution because whether you believe it or not, we really try to help players to the best of our abilities.

Regards,
Hiddenkid

Chas

Godlike Donator
Kicking me from the discord because i was right about people scamming and abusing the system how dare the people that manage this server let that shit fly!!!

You aren’t banned and can always come back, I’m sorry that you felt the way you did but from what I saw in chats nothing was fully agreed on and you did not use a MM.

If you stay with Novea please use a MM for future betting and please reach out to a staff member with proof so we can take actions.

-Chas

Wreckless

Godlike Donator
Dice Host
This topic is now locked, if you have any further questions please contact a member of staff.

#Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.