What's new

When will Runecrafting be fixed? so i don't lose countless hours of dark ess mining again?

triggered

Donator
I reported a glitch. and it was confirmed by chris.. that when you take multiple Dark Essence Fragments ( more than just 1*72) I took 12*72 . Trying to see if i could in theory get around 1.4m rc xp @ the blood altar (on double xp) all in one go. And instead it Gave me the original experience for just 1*72 ess exp. which was around 180k xp.. and nulled/deleted the other 11*72 Dark ess pouches i had. Chris tried this for himself; confirmed the glitch. Then said technically he can't prove how much i lost. But even if i was being dishonest, ALL i'm saying is .. I had to have AT LEAST lost more than 1 extra fragment pouch than normal to even find out this glitch. And i couldn't even get compensated for that. . . Sooo? If that's how it's gonna be. Can we either fix it to where we can do what i was trying to do? or make it to where we CAN'T go the extra step to craft EXTRA dark ess in the same inventory. (giving us the illusion we could get more xp in 1 trip to the altar) causing us to lose hours of dark ess mining? thanks!

Noble

Ultimate Donator
Beta Tester
Hi Triggered,

I understand how this could be frustrating as I'm sure it took a good bit of time to acquire enough essence. As of right now, there is no ETA for the next update, but I will bring this up with our team in order to see if we can have this issue fixed in the next upcoming update. I apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused and I appreciate you bringing it to Chris' and our attention.

Thanks again,
Noble

triggered

Donator
Thank you noble. That’s all I ask. I Appreciate you being one of few to show charisma & interest in getting these small bugs sorted out. Even if the other staff care about this as well, you went the extra step to reply & reach out when no other staff did. Much thanks