What's new

What updates/fixes would you like to see?

ITO

Keep on Grinding
With a steady player base at the moment we would like to ask those who consistently play what they would like to see come out in future updates. What kind of content/fixes would you the community like to see? Also let us know what kind of player you are below... are you a skiller/pvmer/pker? I want to get a gage on how diverse the community is, thanks for the time guys I will be reading all of your feedback! Lets get this game running the way we the Community want to see it running!

I am Pvm/Skiller
- I would love to see the loyalty chest updated to useful amounts and/or items.
- Same with the crystal chest, if you actually had an idea on some good items you could get, people would be more inclined to buy crystal keys (transferring into more inclined to vote).
- Slayer fixes (see Alien for details)
- Warning msg when you use a double exp scroll not to log out or you will lose the bonus exp.
- Update to the vote shop in general a lot of the items are not sought after. Some more high grade items like infernal cape or pk items like claws and ags, that reflect the eco prices.
- Add other rewards to Pest Control besides just void. (Mainly thinking herb/seed sacks for ironmen)
- Some incentive to train skills like agility, coins per lap maybe.
- Runite Golems in wildy area, actually turn into a runite rock.
- The wilderness alter does not reflect the correct exp rates.
- Make the Novea Wizard priority viewing. When people stand on him you cant see him.
- Fix drop tables Revenants, wildy bosses come to mind

- Make rares (p hats and masks) give you a strength or some other bonus. Allows for a good risk fights, and adds some value besides just fashionscape.

These are just some of my suggestions, may add more as i think of them.

Last edited:

GIM Azur

Group ironman
Iam Skiller/Grinder/pvmer/Pker Basicly all the basic things needed to play rsps. I like everything from this server so far i have joined this server maybe not even 4 weeks ago and everything seems so clean and nice. But the only thing are a few bugges its anoying for me. 1. Is the Money bug when you put cash into a max cash in ur back youj lost it. I lost max cash with that and already posted a report on forums but never got refunded. anyways and the XP booster bug when you logg off. The timer will go reset automaticle

GIM Azur

Group ironman
I am Pvm/Skiller
- I would love to see the loyalty chest updated to useful amounts and/or items.
- Same with the crystal chest, if you actually had an idea on some good items you could get, people would be more inclined to buy crystal keys (transferring into more inclined to vote).
- Slayer fixes (see Alien for details)
- Warning msg when you use a double exp scroll not to log out or you will lose the bonus exp.
- Update to the vote shop in general a lot of the items are not sought after. Some more high grade items like infernal cape or pk items like claws and ags, that reflect the eco prices.
- Add other rewards to Pest Control besides just void. (Mainly thinking herb/seed sacks for ironmen)
- Some incentive to train skills like agility, coins per lap maybe.
- Runite Golems in wildy area, actually turn into a runite rock.
- The wilderness alter does not reflect the correct exp rates.
- Make the Novea Wizard priority viewing. When people stand on him you cant see him.
- Fix drop tables Revenants, wildy bosses come to mind

- Make rares (p hats and masks) give you a strength or some other bonus. Allows for a good risk fights, and adds some value besides just fashionscape.

These are just some of my suggestions, may add more as i think of them.
But if you are warned by the xp booster. And you Disconnect its not youre fault.

GIM Azur

Group ironman
But if you are warned by the xp booster. And you Disconnect its not youre fault.
Iam Skiller/Grinder/pvmer/Pker Basicly all the basic things needed to play rsps. I like everything from this server so far i have joined this server maybe not even 4 weeks ago and everything seems so clean and nice. But the only thing are a few bugges its anoying for me. 1. Is the Money bug when you put cash into a max cash in ur back youj lost it. I lost max cash with that and already posted a report on forums but never got refunded. anyways and the XP booster bug when you logg off. The timer will go reset automaticle
we also need more Active administrators
not only just 1

Kipje gim

Group ironman
TDLR;

- More frequent posts/updates on the forums/discord from staff to keep us players up to date and let them know you're working on stuff.
- Focus on small quality of life updates/bugfixes.

Honest criticism time.
Are you alive?
I like this thread. I like the focus on the current playerbase, instead of 'focussing' growth (dOn'T fOrGeT tO vOtE gUyS). No seriously, it's pretty much all we hear from the staff. And it's not really a bad thing, don't get me wrong, I want to see this server grow, but I think many players would enjoy hearing different/more stuff from the staff. It might just be me, but since the announcement of Group Ironman & Bloodlust, we haven't heard a single sound. Ok that's not fully true, There was the 'Where is GIM/BL' post, but even that came too late tbh. I felt myself asking various staff members about release dates for weeks without anyone able to tell me anything. That's frustrating, and I was on the edge of quitting altogether, because the wait was dreadful. Sadly I witnessed a lot of people actually DID quit, while saying their final goodbyes in ;;yells like 'fuck this server, staff doesn't do shit' and such. Why did they quit? Not because the game is actually bad, and also probably not because the staff is bad. I feel like there isn't enough communication between staff & players, and some people just couldn't handle that anymore.

Players feel ignored, not important enough. We get promises, but they aren't kept. GIM/BL release is a good example of course, but here's another small one: Day of GIM/BL release: 'GIM highscores should be out tomorrow.' It's been 10 days guys, cmon, whats holding you back? Give us a sign of life.

What do i suggest to fix this communication issue? Post on the forums more frequently with who is working on what! I've seen a Trello page once from a different server (Trello is a website for listing to-do's in an organised fashion basically). On that page you'd be able to see exactly what updates (from small bugfixes to major content) the staff was working on, or planning to work on, or what has been shelved for the future. This gave a lot of clearance for players, so they get the confirmation the staff is actually doing something.

Trello is just an example of a fix, but this is by no means the only way. The forums are perfect for this, or Discord announcements. Just give us an update at least once a week. Let us know we are not abandoned. Players need attention and love in order for them to give it back.

Actual suggestions
Then about what actual content I personally would love to see, is just small quality of life updates/bugfixes. We've had some big updates, which is super nice, but if they take a long time (1+ month of waiting and no other updates) it might not be worth it. There have been things in the game that need updating for MONTHS. It's small things that probably have been reported many times, but they don't get the attention to get fixed, and that is starting to get on my nerves. Fix a few of these every week and you make the active player base a thousand times happier. Even if these fixes might not influence the players directly, they still feel heard and respected.

I'll make a small list of things that have been in the game for too long that need fixing.

Bugs, glitches, etc.
- Drops that are supposed to be noted are actually unnoted and then stay on the ground forever. Some examples: Teak logs from Cave Horrors, vials of water from Cave Kraken, Lobster from Mammoth, copper/tin/coal from Sand Crabs....
- Easy wilderness tasks give monkey tasks, but theyre not in the wild.
- Net traps can make the young trees disappear forever (salamander hunting). I've accidentally destroyed two of those trees (one at red, one at black sally's) myself before realising why it was happening: When the trap has caught a salamander, you have a fixed time to check the trap in order to gain exp. If you don't do this in time (1 minute), the trap will fall over and the small fishing net & rope will be dropped on the floor. However, if you check the trap 1 right before the minute passes, the young tree gets so confused that it disappears into oblivion. They might return on a server reset, but yeah this fucks up some training methods.
- Raids floors can spawn completely empty.
- Raids floors can spawn bugged in a strange way, hard to explain, better check this: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/567331060875264021/639497018275790868/2019-10-31_16-19-23.mp4
- Deaths on raids can cause players to respawn in a wall.
- While making potions in raids, you often need all of the secondary ingredients in your inventory in order to get the ability to make some, even if you don't need the secondary ingredients for the potion youre trying to make.
- Mining gold ore with an infernal pickaxe & goldsmith gauntlets does not grant full expected exp.
- Machine that should turn Hydra Leather into Ferocious Gloves doesn't work.
- Peaceful blessing does not give prayer bonus (guthix at least, idk about others).
- When spinning for loot using the vote box, you can still click the view rewards button. Doing so will make your vote box disappear.

QoL updates.
- GROUP IRONMAN HISCORES
- World announcement for when some1 reaches max total level (2277).
- Wildy altar gives less xp than gilded altar, I don't think thats logical.
- (Shoutable) boss kc log. Yeah, there is a boss log in POH, but it's not even complete (no Alchemychal Hydra, Demonic Gorilla...).
- Boss drop/collection log.
- Skillcape perks
- Let players reset their HP lvl at Mac.
- Farming patch guardians & tool leprechauns at every patch (missing: Calquat Patch on Karamja, Spirit tree patch in Brimhaven & Etceteria & Hosidius, fruit tree patch in Brimhaven).
- Farming guild teleport & functioning doors.
- Farming patches teleports tbh.
- Right click 'reset trap' option for (box) traps fully function.
-Some compensation for PK-tickets/mysterious emblems for ironman accounts. They are completely useless atm, either not make em drop or replace them by coins or something.
- Make Wrath runes craftable with Runecrafting.
- Let you know who won the previous Lottery when you log in, if you've missed it.
- Make a way for UIM to compete in tournaments (temp-bank everything somehow)
- Buff Elite clues. They take the longest to complete, but 99% of the time they only give 20k coins. Hard clues are always faster and more lucrative.
- Add (crushed) birds nests to the shop, since it's not practical to get brews on ironmen (there's methods like giant mole, but they're way too slow and inefficient).
- Buff loyalty chest, currently it's useless and its existance is worth forgetting.
- Make pickpocketable npc's spamclickable.
- A lot of npc's have been replaced by incorrect ones. See Cope's posts for more info.
- Give demonic gorilla's a proper droptable, they currently often only drop ashes (when killed in their non-wildy reservoir).
- A ::help, ::stuck, etc. function.
- an ::afk function, that lets you sit strangely or whatever to let others know youre afk (Chris might like this one).
- Let group ironmen do other things together than just trading: Let them enter each others boss instances, houses, etc.
- GIM shared bank, but this might be a bit ambitious.
- Buff donatorzone. half of it is really useless atm. Here's a summary of useful/useless:
---Useful:
- Side island: Fishing & cooking
- Side island: Hunting black chins
- Side island: Teak/mahogany near bank
- First floor: Portals
- First floor: Exodia
---Useless:
- Main island: Flax field...? Wtf
- Main island: Only a single tree of each, that respawn way too slow.
- Side island: Mining/smithing area. Only a single rock of each, that aren't even infinite sources.
- First floor: Farming patches that don't even work.
- First floor: A sawmill section. Mom: 'We have a sawmill at home!'. (it even let's you do presets at home, so this one is really useless).

ITO

Keep on Grinding
Kipje gim GIM Azur Uim Slayer Wow guys I appreciate these posts soo much! I'm taking notes off of each of your comments to make sure you are heard! Thank you guys for the time/effort put into these comments. I hope to reflect these suggestions to the best of my ability to the owner/dev to hopefully see these thoughts come to fruition. Cheers guys! Chris T feel free to give these comments a look for yourself as well