What's new

Update #10: LMS Minigame! new ::Tournament setups! Vote M Box Buff!

Chris T

Owner
Staff member
Hello Noveans

Update #10 already.. and we'd like to welcome you to try out our new Minigame Last Man Standing (teleport wizard - minigames - last man standing)

LMS is free to participate in for everybody. No items or stats requirements are needed and it's quite the good money maker if you're broke or cleaned.
Here is the shop with various rewards you can get from participating in LMS
LMSshop.png

LMS is a survivial based minigame where everybody starts off with the same gear and is able to upgrade from getting kills on players.
Everytime you get a kill you inventory and stats are rejuvenated + you get a ''Bloody Key'' which you can open the chests with for gear upgrades!

other game changes

- Ketian wilderness boss now spawns every 1 hour instead of 2

- Edgeville PK hotspot had been added to the rotations together with ::Chins ::44s and inside rev cave

- Remaining bugged NPCS have been fixed

- Vls Protection value is now correct

- different setups have been added to ::Tournament

- Voting Mystery Boxes have been buffed and can now be gotten from ::Vote every 12 hours
votemm.png

Store Changes

- the 25% summer sale in ::Store will end this weekend

- Black mask has been added to ''Equipment'' Section

- Coin boxes have been added which give anywhere between 2-100M gp

- updated Donator Benefits & Perks read more here: https://noveaps.com/forum/index.php?threads/donator-ranks-and-benefits.541/
- Chris T

Last edited:
I had anticipated to do it for this update but we unexpectedly had to jump this update sooner than later. I'll be doing a followup update sometime this weekend addressing pressing bugs such as the one you mentioned and a few others.
Hopefully, the bug(s) involving setting(s) not saving (like disabling zoom, chat options, etc) will be fixed this weekend too. I use a smaller mouse (habit), so I always want disable zoom checked (middle mouse, scroll-wheel). It's frustrating to constantly zoom in on accident and mess up whatever activity I'm doing (especially Bossing and PvP). Thanks for the update(s).

I had anticipated to do it for this update but we unexpectedly had to jump this update sooner than later. I'll be doing a followup update sometime this weekend addressing pressing bugs such as the one you mentioned and a few others.
All the NPC looked fixed, however, the one in "Port Sarim" is still a Banker. The NPC name is "Gerrant". He owns the store "Gerrant's Fishy Business". The only reason I did not add this to the list of NPC that are bugged; Chris asked me in-game if I knew anymore NPC that are bugged, the first one I told him was the Port Sarim one, but in hind-sight, I should of still documented it. This specific NPC is needed for clue(s), I'm currently locked out of the clue(s) until it's fixed.