What's new

Revenants bug

kinyarealm

Donator
Hello, I am writing to you to ask if when you kill a monster in revenant the drops are released 1 minute later, and the most important things like rares, Ancient Relics and Coin Chests do not appear and only appear if you log out or is it just me?

I did not take a capture but I have a video of the event

Yankeerealm and I is the dame people

Vilianayka

Please tell me how to answer an existing topic?
What am I doing wrong?
Please help.
Yours faithfully.

Как ответить в тему?
Может я делаю что то не так?
Нужна Ваша помощь.
С уважением.

R

RaymondVok

Healy company presents novelty in the world of medical aid - Healy wave device, which heals diseases at all levels - energy, mental and physical. Based on the creed of quantum physics, using progressive knowledge and developments in the field of psychology and physiotherapy. Portable home doctor who painlessly successfully treats and counteracts onset of illnesses - most diverse spectrum, more than 5 thousand, and catalogue is growing. Partial list of treatment programs - digital su-Jock, digital homeopathy, digital herbal medicine, digital flower therapy, digital health nutrition and diet, i-ging, Schuessler salts, Alaskan gem elixirs, Australian bush flowers, macrobiotics, manual therapy elements, to in -depth meditation and relaxation programs.

Find out More

Eldarfov

Good afternoon .
I found your forum very attractive and promising.
I want buy advertising space for a banner in the header , for $ 1400 per month.
Pay I will be through WebMoney, 50% immediately, and 50% in 2 weeks. And yet, the address of my page https://russtoday.com/ - will it not contradict the topic? Thank you!
Write about your decision to me in the PM or to the mail [email protected]

Margaretdtu

Help is needed?
How to create your first post.
Thank you.

Кто то может помочь ??
Не могу написать в топик.
Спасибо.

Igorvji

Кто то может помочь, как ответить в новую тему ??
Что я делаю не так?
Прошу помочь.
Спасибо.