What's new

Pvp.... but with a twist

Nighthawk

Event Manager
Hey guys! Hiddenkid and I are finally back to do some more events for yall :D After our short break, we gathered up some extra ideas for future events! This week's event is going to be a PVP based event. The twist for this event is that there will be 2 teams of 5-7 players each. I don't bot as captains for team 1, and for team 2 it is Hiddenkid and Nighthawk. We will be spending the next week grinding gear from a fresh level 3 account, at the end of day 7 we will gather up our best PVP gear we gathered during the week. We will then outfit our team members to fight the opposing team.

WITH THIS BEING SAID YOU DO NOT GRIND FOR YOUR GEAR YOUR CAPTAINS WILL DO SO

Now for you guys to participate this will be a first come first serve. With that being said you can make reservations for the event, it will cost 10m for a guaranteed spot.
You don't have to it is just an option!

If you arent one of the players on the team then you are fully welcomed to join as well! you will just be given gear of lesser value than what we gathered.
Still able to participate in the reward tho (;

Objective:

4 players throughout the week will be starting from a fresh account, in order to obtain the best gear possible for our team. We have discussed votes, donating, and trading for gear is banned.
players will be selected at the time of the event, so please do not ask to be on someone's team :D
You are welcome to give us ideas along our way as you see fit!

Rules for PVP:

1. No outside items
2. One life per player
3. First come first serve on PVP gear.
4. Listen to your team captains.

any questions? Pm Nighthawk or HiddenKid in-game!

PRIZES:
Winning team
1b drop party/giveaway

Second place
TBT (for sure awarded)

gz team nighthawk!

Last edited:

Zi

Master Donator
This sounds great. Not always able to participate due to timezones/kids after school.. but will definitely try to spectate if i haven't got time to join the battle!

Bosseus

Godlike Donator
Dice Host
Count me in, Sara, Zammy, Guthix, it don't matter as long as we're bringing barrage & ags! :D

Lmk who's tryina catch this 10m booking fee