What's new
Novea Forums
Novea is currently ONLINE - Sign up and join our Discord!

Novea Price Guide!

oly

Master Donator
i don't want to be rude and you don't think thank im trying to be one but i want to ask you when gilded items and others will be priced ?
I think they will be priced once there is a stable price within the economy, so when enough get them buy them and sell them, the economy is very new and it’s hard to price items when there is limited supply

Wreckless

Lord of the Realm
i don't want to be rude and you don't think thank im trying to be one but i want to ask you when gilded items and others will be priced ?
Some prices are not yet set, due to the amount of that item surfacing in-game being low. Until they're regularly traded we assume N/A - Once traded on a regular basis the items price will be updated. We do our very best to keep this updated, if you have any suggestions, please contact a staff member.

Number 1

Ultimate Donator
Staff member
price guide has been updated again guys ive done the best i could to cover most of the items that were left blank including most of the clue items, ive left out the gilded as i havent seen any sold in game yet. if anyone feels like they can add to this price guide or if you feel anything needs changed please hmu on discord @ Number 1#4506

lawrence

Is this accurate..? :eek:

Nah, simply because they're still unobtainable via drops. They're each going for anywhere between 100-250m (More often than not seen priced at 200m)

Although a lot of item prices need editing because they're open to interpretation and also because of the trading post, people flipping items and bringing up the prices, but they cap when they get too high. For example Claws are seen being bought and sold 90-120m. Bandos armour pieces 60-70m, and Armadyl armour 70-80m

Reactions: Ju

Ju

RASSIC
Nah, simply because they're still unobtainable via drops. They're each going for anywhere between 100-250m (More often than not seen priced at 200m)

Although a lot of item prices need editing because they're open to interpretation and also because of the trading post, people flipping items and bringing up the prices, but they cap when they get too high. For example Claws are seen being bought and sold 90-120m. Bandos armour pieces 60-70m, and Armadyl armour 70-80m
Ahh right! Was wondering how a price was determined considering Zenyte is not available.

The guide will need to be constantly tweaked with new and changing prices.