What's new

MY MONEY DISSAPEARED

Azur

Donator
SO i bought 621 credits For 4m and i sold for 6m each, The next day i opened the money coffer i saw there was 4.5b So i took the max cash put into my bank took other 2b i used the coin on the bank klicked on the firs tone to turn into PLatiunum tokens so i went in bank and i banked my inventory, then i saw i had no plat tokens or i miscklikked but as soon i banked the other 2b there was still max cash in my bank.. it happend on 15;30PM EU time. After that i havent moved my accaunt So i hope you can look into the thing what happend and rollBack my stuff. and you can look that i did what i said n here. Please contact me on discord Azur#0618 .

Cope

Discovery!
Unfortunately, this is a known bug. As far as refunds go, I don't think they (owner/dev) offer refunds for this, but to be sure; contact "Chris T" on the Novea discord.

ITO

Keep on Grinding
Yeah azur this is a know bug, dev will be working on bug fixes for the rest of the month leading up to the gim/bloodlust release on the 1st of november. Unfortunately we can't refund you the gp although its still worth notifying Chris T of the situation. Next time make all ur coins into platinum tokens I think what happened was that you had coins in ur bank already and then u dumped a max cash into that pile of coins and it forced the gp to disappear

bruh, i have now lost 2b becasue of a problem tha tis not miens kinda not fair , and more becasue i made all my cash with buying 40$ on credits. NOt fair Writed by :Azur

Last edited:
that ios exact what happpend lol
if i knew trhere was a bug like this i would be turning them into plat like i was kinda wanna do everything fast but yeah i havent played this server for long time to know there was a bug like this