Novea will be coming out with some big updates to spice up both the PKing & PVMing scene!
We'll be coming out with Group Ironman followed by the BloodLust PKing event
There will be various prizes for the winners to pick from both for IRL or Ingame currency
Group Ironman is a new game mode designed for Ironman who have more than one friend that they’d like to partner up with.
Here are the details:
Team Size: 1-4 players
Experience Rate: 25x Combat stats / x8 Skilling stats
- Group Ironman players will be able to trade with their team mates only.
- there will be a shared baking option between team mates.
- There is no time limit for when you can add players to the team, but once a player is added he can't be removed or replaced.
- There will be Hiscores available on the website upon launch on TBD
1st team with 2 players to max their total level will recieve their pick of: DXRacer Gaming Chair, 300M OSRS GP, $100 donator rank + 2500 credits
1st team with 3 players to max their total level will recieve their pick of: Playstation 4, 400M OSRS GP, $250 Donator Rank + 5000 credits
1st team with 4 players to max their total level will recieve their pick of: 40 inch Smart-TV, 500M OSRS GP, $1000 Donator Rank + 10000 credits
Blood-Lust is a new system in which Solo PKers & teams, consisting of 15 players max, Fight against eachother in the server for dominance of the wild.
Each Time a player from your team kills another teams member in the wild, your team will gain points.
The event will take place for 30 days and starts on TBD
You must sign up your team through Discord by PMing @ Chris T#5116
BloodLust Season One: Rules
** By partaking in Novea's first BloodLust season, you agree to these rules.
- The teams will consist of 15 people of the team captain's choice.
- Teams WILL be locked in on the First day of BloodLust.
- Kills will only be valid ABOVE level 10 wilderness, any kills below level 10 wilderness will count as a regular kill 1 point kill
- Kills in single combat will be worth more than multi combat kills.
- Staff retain the right to cancel any kills we deem fraudulent.
- If your team is found cheating, there will be severe consequences. The player(s) found cheating will be kicked from the BloodLust team, with no substitutions given to replace them. In addition, we will remove points determined by the severity of the offense.
- There is no rule against forming alliances to combat a dominant team, however if we determine that these alliances strictly target one team REPEATEDLY, there will be punishments given.
- We reserve the right to change the way points are allocated for kills if we find that a BloodLust mechanic is being abused or too overpowered.
Your team getting a kill on another team in single = 15 points
Your team getting a kill on another team in multi = 5 points
Your team member getting a kill on a solo PKer in single & multi = 1 point
Team with the most points at the end of the month = 1B OSRS GP or 500M OSRS GP and $1000 worth of ::Store credits
Team with the 2nd most points at the end of the month = 300M OSRS or 150M OSRS GP and $250 worth of ::Store credits
Solo PKer with the most points at the end of the month = 200M OSRS GP or 100M OSRS GP and $200 worth of ::Store credits
Solo PKers with most points placed 2nd-10th = 50M OSRS GP or 25M OSRS GP + $50 ::Store credits