What's new

Group iron man Event

Nighthawk

Event Manager
Helloooooo :D for this week's event I plan on hosting a 4v4 skilling competition rather than that of a pk event!

RULES
1.Teams of 4 players per group
2. You will have one week to gain XP starting on Sunday at 1 pm pst
3. you must start afresh LVL 3 account
4. date/time and name of the fresh account must be sent to me via screenshot through the thread or my discord.
5. Botters will be banned, and the team will be disqualified
6.in In order to sign up pm me in-game Nighthawk or on my discord same as in-game name!
7. you must relog at least once every 12 hours so I can track your accs XP progress if it hasn't changed in awhile I will ask you to relog :D

Objective
1.the main goal of this event is to grind as much XP in 7 days time as possible
2.at the end of the 7 days, I will add every single players XP from each team together and that will decide on the winner
3. you can use the donation store for XP scrolls etc...
4.200m will be a bonus 10-20m depending on which skill it is.
5.players who sign up will be added to random teams (so its not one team stack n stuff :D)
6. if we only have 3 full teams and a team of 3 then the team of 3 will get an added bonus I will discuss when it comes to it

Reward
First place team-Two drawings from a 1-14 goodie bag
Second place team-1 chance at goodie bag
third-place team(if we have one)- 15m cash for each player
Bonus--the player with the most XP will get one extra chance at the goodie bag :D
skills with 200m total XP will also get a bonus 10m gp!

Dumi

Donator
Helloooooo :D for this week's event I plan on hosting a 4v4 skilling competition rather than that of a pk event!

RULES
1.Teams of 4 players per group
2. You will have one week to gain XP starting on Sunday at 1 pm pst
3. you must start afresh LVL 3 account
4. date/time and name of the fresh account must be sent to me via screenshot through the thread or my discord.
5. Botters will be banned, and the team will be disqualified
6.in In order to sign up pm me in-game Nighthawk or on my discord same as in-game name!
7. you must relog at least once every 12 hours so I can track your accs XP progress if it hasn't changed in awhile I will ask you to relog :D

Objective
1.the main goal of this event is to grind as much XP in 7 days time as possible
2.at the end of the 7 days, I will add every single players XP from each team together and that will decide on the winner
3. you can use the donation store for XP scrolls etc...
4.200m will be a bonus 10-20m depending on which skill it is.
5.players who sign up will be added to random teams (so its not one team stack n stuff :D)
6. if we only have 3 full teams and a team of 3 then the team of 3 will get an added bonus I will discuss when it comes to it

Reward
First place team-Two drawings from a 1-14 goodie bag
Second place team-1 chance at goodie bag
third-place team(if we have one)- 15m cash for each player
Bonus--the player with the most XP will get one extra chance at the goodie bag :D
skills with 200m total XP will also get a bonus 10m gp!
This is what you call "reward" for spending 7 days of our lifes playing? This must be a joke lol