What's new

Find the goodiebag with proof of the vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.

McTerso

Ultimate Donator
Find the Goody Bag.

Me and NotACatfish will be hosting Goody Bags through out the days starting on monday!
Check if im online to make your guess.
I am going to have several different items like : Abyssal dagger (P++), Ferocious gloves, Amulet of torture, Armadyl crossbow, Serp helms and so much more!

terso.png

1) Post a picture here on this forum post every time you vote (must be of you inventory and show your user name in the bottom left corner) WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING IN-GAME TRADING UNLESS YOU SHOW US THE MYSTERY BOX UNOPENED.
2) Once you post your picture you can message me on Discord (I will get online asap according to my schedule and try to handle groups all at once).
3) We do not want a bunch of alternative accounts that you just make for this event, don't do it. (I'm serious, I will not trade anyone under level 300 total level or reply)

4) ALSO IMPORTANT, please make sure you have the date on the screenshot !

!! HOW THE GAME WORKS !!

Every 12 hours you can vote, if you post your picture here of your prizes (as mentioned above)
you will be granted 1 chance at a inventory slot to guess of mine.
These slots will have prizes randomly placed and if you guess the correct one you get that prize.

I will be changing these slots every time someone guesses, so don't expect the same slot to be filled or empty.

Its very simple and you can win free items! Who doesn't like free items?

Last edited:

darkone666

USER IS GAME BANNED.
GAME BANNED
Find the Goody Bag.

I will be hosting Goodie Bags through out the days starting on monday!
Check if im online to make your guess.
I am going to have several different items like : Abyssal dagger (P++), Ferocious gloves, Amulet of torture, Armadyl crossbow, Serp helms and so much more!

View attachment 61

1) Post a picture here on this forum post every time you vote (must be of you inventory and show your user name in the bottom left corner) WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING IN-GAME TRADING UNLESS YOU SHOW US THE MYSTERY BOX UNOPENED.
2) Once you post your picture you can message me on Discord (I will get online asap according to my schedule and try to handle groups all at once).
3) We do not want a bunch of alternative accounts that you just make for this event, don't do it. (I'm serious, I will not trade anyone under level 300 total level or reply)

4) ALSO IMPORTANT, please make sure you have the date on the screenshot !

!! HOW THE GAME WORKS !!

Every 12 hours you can vote, if you post your picture here of your prizes (as mentioned above)
you will be granted 1 chance at a inventory slot to guess of mine.
These slots will have prizes randomly placed and if you guess the correct one you get that prize.

I will be changing these slots every time someone guesses, so don't expect the same slot to be filled or empty.

Its very simple and you can win free items! Who doesn't like free items?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200615-092825_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200615-092825_Chrome.jpg
    255.8 KB · Views: 1

Jay007

Donator
qjdfe7l.png

Status
Not open for further replies.