What's new

Earn PayPal Money by PKing - Saturday 1 PM Eastern

Parker

Owner
Staff member
Hello Noveans!

The changes you've all been waiting for are happening this Saturday. Saturday 1 PM Eastern is the day PKing on Novea can make you REAL LIFE cash. Saturday the wilderness will change forever.

(Special bonus: We're anticipating a huge flow of new players so we decided the first 100 new people that sign into Novea will receive 5m OSRS GP once they hit 1 Hour playtime!)

With the introduction of brand new PvP Armours, and weapons we'll be giving away money on PayPal for every person that receives a Novea Key in the wilderness. The Novea Keys were a huge hit generating a huge influx of PKers . Novea Keys are obtained through PKing and PvM in the wilderness! Novea Keys have a value of 1m, 5m, 10m, 25m, 50m, and 100m OSRS but during this weekend you'll have the chance to exchange a key for PayPal money equivalent to the price of the OSRS GP! Last event we gave away over 1 BILLION OSRS GP to every person that received a key! Just message Chris T or Parker to exchange your Novea Keys for OSRS GP or direct PayPal money.

NOW is your chance to get OSRS GP or PayPal money just by playing! Don't miss out on your opportunity, be prepared to join everybody on Saturday 1 PM eastern for this huge release.

df0887e9f03ae439689be807d5a7431a.png

You'll now be able to receive all of the PvP Armours, and weapons from wilderness bossing making the wilderness activity skyrocket.

A timer on the homepage will be added that counts down all the time until the release!

We're very excited, and can't wait to see you here on Saturday!

- Novea Staff

Last edited:

Engage

Cadet Moderator
Cadet Moderator
I'm shitting myself rn..

Edit: I hope Ket'ian gets some love, and gets some new rolls on the drop table. Such as VLS, Amulet of eternal glory etc.

Also i'd recommend removing the darkness outfit completely from ket'ians drop table as its less than 1m per piece, to give it some value in the future and for new additions.

Last edited:

Zezima

OMFG!!!!! Best update ever seen!!!!!!!! This is a dream come true man! Thank you guys for all your hard work:love:

Zezima

I'm personally really excited and stoked to see them doing this! It's called giving the community what they want!

Nice idea to get a influx in players, although it does seem a bit weird to basically PAY people to play the server.
But, this influx of players won't last, what's gonna happen now is a couple of teams are gonna come to the server, kill everyone and everything up to the point where no1 wants to pk anymore (same lke its now), then when the event is over the teams will leave again, have changed the economy and the wild will be dead again.
Instead of trying to desperately trying to get new players that won't last, try make it better for the people that already play, so they can tell their friends: "hey, come play this server bro, wild is active", instead of "yo come play this server, we get to RWT legally for a weekend and then after it's dead af again".

Hazed

Super Donator
Nice idea to get a influx in players, although it does seem a bit weird to basically PAY people to play the server.
But, this influx of players won't last, what's gonna happen now is a couple of teams are gonna come to the server, kill everyone and everything up to the point where no1 wants to pk anymore (same lke its now), then when the event is over the teams will leave again, have changed the economy and the wild will be dead again.
Instead of trying to desperately trying to get new players that won't last, try make it better for the people that already play, so they can tell their friends: "hey, come play this server bro, wild is active", instead of "yo come play this server, we get to RWT legally for a weekend and then after it's dead af again".

Couldn't agree more with ADDICT, this is not exactly what I had in mind with my suggestions.
The same thing that happened last times will just repeat itself ( Look at last 07 key release, youtuber video 5m reward ), players will join untill the event is over and then leave again because you're not actually drawing them to the server, you're drawing them in with a quick and easy cash grab.
I hope I'm wrong and people actually stay but I don't think this is the way.

ruby

Events Manager
Couldn't agree more with ADDICT, this is not exactly what I had in mind with my suggestions.
The same thing that happened last times will just repeat itself ( Look at last 07 key release, youtuber video 5m reward ), players will join untill the event is over and then leave again because you're not actually drawing them to the server, you're drawing them in with a quick and easy cash grab.
I hope I'm wrong and people actually stay but I don't think this is the way.
This is just the events information of this weekend, and an update of some of the bigger updates. Tweaks and qol for both wilderness and outside of it will be added the day of, and surely to follow soon after this is implemented.