What's new

Donator Zone Rework

Fe Sidi

Super Donator
Ironman
I feel like the Donator Zone, although is new piece of content, needs a slight rework to make things balanced for those who are donating.

I suggest that at $10, you unlock the Donator zone and have access to all the Skilling Spots, as they don't provide a huge benefit to players and when I've been in the donor zone, nobody is really using them?

I've donated $57 dollars in total? All i can do is pick flax and cook right? Seems unbalanced. I'm not even sure whats upstairs but i sure hope its better than down here :)

Another suggestion may be that there are other benefits other than the donator zone such as bonus xp, drop rates, extra rolls at raids etc.?
Cheers

Party

Donator
* I just went to check for you.. have you tried hopping across the stones since you are a super donator? You'll get to the other skilling spots like smithing, hunter, teak logs for construction, etc. The 10 isn't bad since at 50 you unlock all the extra plus I just like the title :p
P.S. There's Novea's Custom Donator Boss Upstairs

Last edited:

Wreckless

Godlike Donator
Dice Host
Hi Fe Sidi

I agree that the first level needs to be reworked, more should be available for regular donators. If you've got ideas of what you'd like to see, please suggest them
in a reply to this.

As for upstairs, well upstairs contains 4 Portals
First Portal: Ket'ian directly tele
Second Portal: Fun PVP
Third: Boss instant portal (Supplies a list of bosses + the price to get a instance)
Fourth: Wilderness Resource or Revs entrance.

Second Bridge has a Donator boss teleport, Occult Altar, rej pool & a Wizard (Same as home)

Third Bridge has a Sawmill Operator who'll cut logs, sell housing supplies.

Fourth Bridge has a farming spot

You've also go a bank with a bunch of shops that can be found & home.

Hopefully this helps :)