Search results

1. Sparc

Help

Because Apple's review process is absurd and you cannot possibly get a RSPS on the app store because of this :(
  2. Sparc

Hello

Howdy!
  3. Sparc

Zamorak vs. Saradomin - RuneWars

Hello Noveans! It’s long overdue – and finally time for the next In-Game Event Welcoming back, Zamorak vs Saradomin! When? Sunday, October 2nd Where? This event is hosted in the FFA Clan Wars Portal A.K.A. Fun Pk Teams will gather outside of the portal at ::LMS How does it work? To...
  4. Sparc

UPDATED PRICE GUIDE 8/5/22

Torva Full Helm - 10b - 12b Torva Platebody - 15b - 20b Torva Platelegs - 15b - 20b Torva Set - 50b - 60b Virtus Mask - 3b - 5b Virtus Robe Top - 7b - 8b Virtus Robe Bottoms - 7b - 8b Virtus Set - 20b - 30b Pernix Cowl - 3b - 4b Pernix Body - 5b - 7.5b Pernix Chaps - 5b -...
  5. Sparc

Dragon Bones - 200k - 300k Superior Dragon Bones - 750k - 1m Super Combat Potions - 50k - 100k Stamina Potions - 50k - 100k Anglerfish - 25k - 45k Ring of Recoil - 10k -15k Dragonstone Bolts (e) - 5k Dragonstone Dragon Bolt (e) - 10k+ Ruby Bolts (e) - 6k Wrath Rune - 5k...
  6. Sparc

G13 ~ TOB GUIDE

Amazing guide, very well-done my friend :)
  7. Sparc

need help on slayer task

Monkies will be on Karamja in the upcoming update <3
  8. Sparc

Hi all (maybe new player!)

Welcome friend :)
  9. Sparc

Gambling Guide

Nicely written <3
  10. Sparc

Hi all (maybe new player!)

Welcome! I currently play Novea's ironman gamemode and it's such a rewarding gamemode. Novea is probably the closest thing to osrs you'll find out there (obviously with our own twist, but nothing too crazy custom or anything). This server caters to the people (like me) who don't have all day...
  11. Sparc

please help client says im standing in a member zone im new please help

Are you on mobile? You have to choose a members world at the bottom left to log in. Also make sure you're using your forum account to log in-game
  12. Sparc

Loyalty chest

The loyalty chest resets if you dont claim your next day within 12 hours of having access to the next day. For example, I claim my chest at 5 pm on monday. Tuesday I can claim it again at 5 pm, but if I dont claim it by 5 am on wednesday - it resets. Sorry brother :/
  13. Sparc

Abyssal Sire mock video Enjoy

Super cool :P
  14. Sparc

Novea suggestions - please read

I think you definitely have a lot of good suggestions here, some that have been said, some that haven't. In regards to your suggestion on the tournament changes - rarely do I ever see anyone having trouble with getting a tournament to start honestly. They're only every 6 hours so people do...
  15. Sparc

1086 kills later.......

It's always the vesta legs XD but damn 9 malediction shards and 4 tops before leg drop haha. Gratz brother
  16. Sparc

Novea's PVM Bingo Board!

Hello Noveans! We are here with a brand new Novea event, This is, Novea PVM Bingo! How It Works - Fill in the most squares on the bingo board and come away with the top prize! - When you receive a drop, make sure to take a screenshot with your in-game name AND DATE (no date = no square)...
  17. Sparc

Inquiry about Donator Boss Kill Limit

I believe you have to wait 24 hours after upgrading to the next tier of donator rank for your kills to update if you've already killed them today. Check back tomorrow and pm me if you're still having issues, Sparc blac#8735 on discord
  18. Sparc

Dark Tuxedo Outfit - 25m~ Light Tuxedo Outfit - 25m~ Briefcase - 25m~ Katana - 15m~ Samurai Outfit - Unknown ~ Dragon Cane - 5m (5m) Dragon Masks - 5m each (5m) Red Menaphite Outfit - 50m~ Purple Menaphite Outfit - 50m~ God D'hide Boots - 10m - 15m
  19. Sparc

Monk's Robe Top (G) - 20m - 25m (40 vote tickets) Monk's Robe (g) - 20m - 25m (40 vote tickets) Amulet of Fury - 5m - 10m (3m) Mage's Book - 5m - 10m Master Wand - 5m - 10m(1.5m) Dragon Crossbow - 45m - 55m (20m) Toxic Staff of the Dead - 85m - 100m (60m) Ranger Boots - 75m - 150m...