Search results

1. Fe Bulk

Loot from 250 Zulrah kills - Going for the pet!

Here's all the loot I've gotten from 250 Zulrah kills. I think I got very lucky considering blowpipe etc is 1/78. Jar of swamp is 1/1700 apparently. Going for pet which is a 1/1000 chance. Value is bugged in my Runelite! Link if not loading:
  2. Fe Bulk

Well of Goodwill

This is an idea I have to take some gold out of the game. A well at home which the whole server can donate to, once the target has been reached the whole server gets a buff. Examples of buffs, which can be random: - 25% increased drops - 2x XP - 2x PVP points The reason for multiple buffs is...
  3. Fe Bulk

Bonecrusher

Won't be the way to get 99, but it's always nice for some extra xp. No charge costs with ecotokens, but instead make it a high slayer reward for like 10k slayer points so there's a challenge getting it.
  4. Fe Bulk

(Group) Iron Men symbol fix

I know this has been suggested many times and Chris' inbox is full with this request. But could the Iron Men logo's be fixed please? Regular Iron Men have the Group Iron symbol, while Group Iron Men have no symbol. Also none of the symbols show up in private message. Yesterday I was in...
  5. Fe Bulk

Group Iron Man Progress (4/4 Maxed - server's first!)

Hello everybody! In this post I would like to showcase our progress as an Iron Man group! Our group contains; Wots, Stronk, Xarrior and myself: Fe Bulk. We're a group of friends from Belgium and play on a day to day basis. I will make updates as much as I can. Latest update: 1/06/2020 We...