Search results

1. Fe Bulk

Novea Updates 2/9/2021

Hope the Pernix hood doesn't look like that. Are you going to release darts for iron shops as well? Awesome that Skotizo has been added, been holding on my totems for a while now! Good job!
  2. Fe Bulk

Game wont start on macbook

I have a macbook and I have no issues playing the game after I've installed Java. So no it's not a joke.
  3. Fe Bulk

Game wont start on macbook

Make sure you install the right Java software
  4. Fe Bulk

Nice meeting y'all!

Welkom Nick, groeten vanuit België
  5. Fe Bulk

Cant download on mobile

Can you explain what you already tried?
  6. Fe Bulk

Just straight shit

Hi, Can you please inform me which staff you are talking about? This isn't a rule as Zi said https://noveaps.com/forum/index.php?threads/official-novea-ingame-rules.3/
  7. Fe Bulk

Lost 10 tournament waivers

Yes, please message Chris or Fallen Angel in game or via Discord!
  8. Fe Bulk

I have returned

Welcome back!
  9. Fe Bulk

200m prayer xp

Awesome goals, please edit this thread from time to time to update us on your progress. Put a comment underneath the bump it every time!
  10. Fe Bulk

buying teak planks or logs

Hey! Unfortunately not many people sell resources nowadays :( . If you're willing to grind the logs yourself Miscellania is the way to go! Love that you're using the forums for this, but might want to check our Discord and the #marketplace-buying channel for a faster response! I have 835...
  11. Fe Bulk

still signed in ???

Good that this has been solved. Do you have any idea what caused the problem? Were you using any ring of transformation? F.e. Ring of Stone, Ring of Nature? These will keep you logged in when you x-log your client. Also certain instances cause this issue as well. Make sure to join our...
  12. Fe Bulk

Chambers of Xeric - FULL RAIDS GUIDE

This guide needs more viewers, thank you for this!
  13. Fe Bulk

GIM Highscores

Hey man, I'm a group iron myself. I'd love to get some feedback on how highscores would work for GIM. I was thinking an individual page and a group page,
  14. Fe Bulk

My return

I remember you ofcourse! Good to have you back, talk to mee when you see me pop-up in game!
  15. Fe Bulk

Galvek made EZ =)

Nice guide, still see you die a lot <3 <3 <3
  16. Fe Bulk

Lmao. Abby demon RNG is insane.

Nice man!
  17. Fe Bulk

Rate Novea's staff team

18. Fe Bulk

Road To Max?! Super Mbox GIVEAWAY! Test Your LUCK!

Nice one, keep making these!
  19. Fe Bulk

Rune Wars Version 2

As mentioned on Discord, only joining if I get to hear Chris' sexy voice in VC