Search results

1. N

Novea Updates 17/1/2021

what does forwayd mean ? Kappa PS: Nice to see TOB released, great work ;)
  2. N

RuneWars 3

How much do I have to pay to not be on team hidden ? asking for a friend
  3. N

Fastest Way to Get All Skills 99 (Ironman Friendly)

Great work auqment! This guide will help a ton of new people, thank you for investing your time in this. If I may add a small tip for the woodcutting/firemaking: use an infernal axe, it will basicly give u 150m+ fm xp by the time u reach 200m wc ;)
  4. N

Hey guys. Nice to be apart of the community

Hello Zayyy, welcome to novea! If you ever feel bored please harrass Hiddenkid, he's into that.
  5. N

Login

Hello, simply login in to the game with a name and password, this will automatically create a forum account with the same credentials.
  6. N

Voting on a Mobile Device (All Three Sites)

Wonderful guide Chamon, thanks alot!
  7. N

MASS RAIDS EVENT

Looking forward to it! PS: dibs on the first tbow
  8. N

Level 1 to 99 with Woodcutting / Fletching / Firemaking AIO Guide

No, unfortunately we only have angler and prospector outfit for fishing & mining at the moment.
  9. N

Maxing, Accomplished ;)

congratz ciri!
  10. N

MASS CORP EVENT

11. N

MAX ACCOUNT RACE

Regular account, posting on zezimas behalf as requested.
  12. N

New Group Ironman

good luck guys, hell of a grind to max a gim
  13. N

Group Iron Man Progress (4/4 Maxed - server's first!)

Very nice progress as usual ! Congratz on the max capes, welcome to the ps4 club ;) 3 fero gloves aswell... very impressive!
  14. N

Flower Poker Tournament - FREE BUY IN

Hey snort, I'm sorry u feel that way, the staff team (and chas in particular) tries its best to make those events as entertaining and attractive as possible. The items that are given away are however self earned so it's hard/impossible to give away hundreds of mills every weekend or every other...
  15. N

3 word story

To see Chris T
  16. N

Netflix / Hulu Suggestions For Quarantine

Finished all 4 of those, give me something new! If you haven't watched them make sure to do so tho, absolutely amazing shows.
  17. N

Flower Poker Tournament

NotACatfish registering for 1st place.
  18. N

Ironman - GWD complete (for now)

Congratz my man, great work! Go for the cerberus next, had alot of fun grinding my pet there and had way better droprate for me than gwd ;) PS: Happy to see 600 bandos KC atleast gave me 3more boots than u got :p
  19. N

What do you want?

Glad to see the staff team exploring possibilities to bring a little extra into the game and asking the community's opinion! - The classic ones: Dp's, Hns, Trivia, Double PC points - x2 drop rate corp masses, but would need a lootshare system instead of most dmg getting the loot to keep it even...
  20. N

100 elites completed - looking fancier than Chris himself ??

Hello everyone, After my last post I've grinded abit and managed to complete my goal of 100 elite clues. In these last 40 I've managed to complete my dark tuxedo set, got 3 briefcases (had to sell1) and nearly finished my royal set so I'm very happy with those :D With the completion of my...