Search results

1. Chas

Live Stream and Ultimate Boss fight

Live Stream and Ultimate Boss fight LIVE STREAM LINK CLICK HERE FOR YOUTUBE STREAM This Saturday the 26th at 11:00 PM GMT Click Here to Convert Time Rules are simple, don't die and kill CHAS! YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO KILL ASSISTING STAFF FOR THIS EVENT. (REASON WHY IS THEY WILL BE ON...
  2. Chas

Skilling for Credits

Skilling for Credits This will be a very easy event, first 3 people to show a picture of the items in inventory will win the credits. 1) 500 Trout/Salmon 2) 500 Mithril Bars 3) 200 Bones (regular bones) 4) 250 Hard Leather 5) 50 Blue Dragon Hides 6) 500 Willow Short Bow(u) 7) 250 Flax...
  3. Chas

MAX ACCOUNT RACE

MAX ACCOUNT RACE EVENT STARTS 7/25 at 00:00 GMT (MIDNIGHT) If you need to convert to your time zone this will help you -(click the link)-> Time Converter Rules and Regulations 1) Must create account at time of event start. (logs will be checked and no exceptions will be made) 2) A picture...
  4. Chas

Flower Poker Tournament 10m Buy-In

Flower poker tournament! DATE HAS BEEN CHANGED DUE TO LITTLE REGISTRATIONS When? 18:00 UTC Sunday 7/19 Where? ;;LMS The only thing you need to do to join this flower poker event is pay 10m cash. No items. Reply here or PM Slepz on discord and we will reach out to you as soon as...
  5. Chas

PK Sunday

PK Sunday- Starting at time of post and ending at posting being closed (24 hours). All players that post kill pictures will be entered into a drawing for a VLS. The top 3 players with the most Kill Pictures posted will be awarded a 1st / 2nd / 3rd prizes or equivalent gp. NO BOOSTING -you...
  6. Chas

Find the Goody Bag with proof of Vote

Find the Goody Bag. McTerso and Myself will both be hosting Goodie Bags through out the days. Check with both of us when online to make your guess. We are both going to have different items from Fury(s), Berserker Rings, Clue Reqrds, Abbyssal Dagger (p++), Abyssal Bludgeon, Bandos Armor, and...
  7. Chas

Flower Poker Tournament - FREE BUY IN

Flower Poker Tournament Rules and Regulations 18:00 UTC Sunday 5/31 Winners Circle - 1st - Dave123 2nd - What Up Dood 3rd - L A X Each player will be allowed to compete one time PER PLAYER NOT ACCOUNT. ANY PLAYER that is found to have more than one entry will be disqualified and jailed for...
  8. Chas

The Novea - BATTLE ROYAL

BATTLE ROYAL - Novea Style May 24th (Sunday) at 17:00 UTC All players that are not in ;;Da at 17:00 UTC WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE NO EXCEPTIONS This event once started will go until the last man is standing. IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THESE RULES YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED IF YOU DO NOT...
  9. Chas

Novea Fashion Show

Rules and Regulation - Event will be held at 18:00 UTC Sunday This will be a 3 round event. IF YOU ARE LATE FOR THE START OF THE EVENT YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER. Contestants will meet at ;;LMS at least 5 minutes prior to start of event Round 1- Each player will come up in front of...
  10. Chas

Flower Poker Tournament

Flower Poker Tournament Rules and Regulations Tournament will be on two times to assist with time zone differences FINALS WILL BE BY PHOTO TAKEN AND POSTED BY STAFF MEMBER OF YOUR HAND PLACED. Finals will be the two TIme-Zone winners and the two runner ups. At the end of the event for your time...
  11. Chas

Pk Tickets

Selling 300 PK Tickets, make me a offer. I would prefer items used to gain skilling levels, but will consider all offers.
  12. Chas

Buying Flax

I will be buying flax till I achieve 99 Fletching. If someone picks me 10k flax I will give you a barrel chest anchor or Master Wand.
  13. Chas

The Novea Skiller's Community

Join the Novea Skillers This Discord channel and CC is here to help with leveling your skills. We are not going to be considered a Clan because the idea is a Community. I will be hosting drop parties soon as we start gaining members (will be donation items and credits) This Community will be...
  14. Chas

Level 1 to 99 with Woodcutting / Fletching / Firemaking AIO Guide

Start off at home by purchasing a Tinder Box and Appropriate Hatchets from Sigmund. Your inventory needs to have a TinderBox, Knife, and Hatchet (unless you can wield it) When you are ready, walk to Novea Wizard Choose Skilling > Crafting > Flax Field This area will give you space...
  15. Chas

My Update on Max Regular

Skills Maxed - <Woodcutting - 13,043,007 EXP> Skill(s) being worked now - < Fletching - 92 > < Firemaking - 78 > < Crafting - 72 > Working on the Side - < Slayer - 58 > < Attack - 85 > < Strength - 88 > < Defense - 85 > < Hit-Points - 86 > < Prayer - 61 > < Thieving - 66 > < Farming - 2 >...
  16. Chas

Voting is only giving +1 per vote

When doing ::vote the page it takes you to says "5 points / 3 points / 3 points." When I did the vote options it only gave me 3 points in game after doing ::claim. I don't know if the wording is wrong on ::vote link or if I'm miss-understanding what the "Points" mean.