Search results

1. Zezima

Glad to be back!

Idk if anyone day ones are still playing but I hope to see some familiar faces. Also I’m excited to make some new memories with new friends! See you guys in game.
  2. Zezima

Vote now!

Just so you guys know.. If you're signed into forums and vote now, when you log in tomorrow with the forum account you voted on you can ;;claim your Rewards. And by then the 12-hour vote timer will be up and you can vote again for basically X2 rewards! Be sure to claim your Rewards before you...
  3. Zezima

How to Download mobile for Androids only.

Novea is one of the 1st RSPS to go mobile and for that reason alone makes us stand out! You may not have been aware that apps not available in the Play store can still be installed on your Android device through a process known as "sideloading." This will only work for Android as of right now...
  4. Zezima

Zezima's introduction!

Hi everyone! I'm very friendly and love meeting new players. I'm a staff member here on the server, so if any of you have any questions or concerns please get with me or another staff member so we can assist. I love helping people and i believe in doing what's right! Pvms my favorite activity...
  5. Zezima

New to Novea? Looking for a chill place to stay? "Novea" CC!

This icon is on your lower right hand screen and is how you would enter a Clan Chat We here at Novea want you to become a part of our family! There are many things to learn once you start playing and can be overwhelming at first but be assured there is an Official Clan chat that you can...