What's new

Hi all (maybe new player!)

teunxgoku

Ironman
Hi all I’m coming here first before throwing myself in this server.

im new to PS of osrs, and I’m looking around for a one of my liking.

I don’t have much time to play in general sadly and didn’t like paying for only an hour or 2 of playtime each week so that’s why a PS.

so I was wondering what kind of PS this is :) I’m planning to play on mobile and heard that was possible here gladly.

I’m looking for something close to the original experience of osrs Ironman style.

mand help/tips are welcome!

greeting TeunXgoku

McChouffe

Loyal Member
Staff member
General Manager
Group ironman

I don’t have much time to play in general sadly and didn’t like paying for only an hour or 2 of playtime each week so that’s why a PS.

so I was wondering what kind of PS this is :) I’m planning to play on mobile and heard that was possible here gladly.

I’m looking for something close to the original experience of osrs Ironman style.

greeting TeunXgoku
Welcome to the server

I hope you'll enjoy the grinds!

If you have any questions feel free to pm me on discord or in game!

Chris T

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Group ironman

greeting TeunXgoku
Welcome TeunXgoku

Novea is an OSRS DEOB which means we're the same server base as OSRS which should be perfect for what you're looking for :)

You can use the teleport wizard at home to guide you all around Novea. Be sure to watch the tutorial upon your first time logging in!

- Chris

Sparc

Not Given a Title Sorry
Staff member
Platform Manager
Ironman
Welcome!

I currently play Novea's ironman gamemode and it's such a rewarding gamemode. Novea is probably the closest thing to osrs you'll find out there (obviously with our own twist, but nothing too crazy custom or anything). This server caters to the people (like me) who don't have all day everyday to grind on osrs just to get to 70 agility. Hope you enjoy yourself and welcome to the community!

- Sparc

PVM K1NG

HI Everyone iv been a player of novea for 3 weeks now and it is the best server you will find that is as good as osrs. combat stats are so easy to train and you can get straight to bossing:) highly recommend this server to anyone. thanks to sparc aswell for all his help he is the best staff member out there :)

Sparc

Not Given a Title Sorry
Staff member
Platform Manager
Ironman
HI Everyone iv been a player of novea for 3 weeks now and it is the best server you will find that is as good as osrs. combat stats are so easy to train and you can get straight to bossing:) highly recommend this server to anyone. thanks to sparc aswell for all his help he is the best staff member out there :)
Welcome friend :)