What's new

Rate Novea's staff team

Nighthawk

Event Manager
Hey yall, this thread is for you to share your feedback on the staff team. The staff team is committed to providing a better gaming experience for all the players and could use your help to critique members of the staff team. By mentioning everything you think that we need to improve (personally or as a whole team) or what you like about a certain staff member.

Please leave constructive criticism if you have any and refrain from flame and negativity.

If you don't know much about a certain staff member you can leave it blank or write "don't know".

Owner:

Chris T - (-/10)
Reason:

Staff Director:

Chas - (-/10)
Reason:

Senior Management Team:

Fallen Angel - (-/10)
Reason:

248 - (-/10)
Reason:

Player Engagement Managers:

Chamon - (-/10)
Reason:

Fe Bulk - (-/10)
Reason:

NotAcatfish (Catgay) - (-/10)
Reason:

Event Managers:

Hiddenkid - (-/10)
Reason:

NightHawk - (-/10)
Reason:

Player managers:

I don't bot - (-/10)
Reason:

Mole - (-/10)
Reason:

Slepz - (-/10)
Reason:

Elite Iron - (-/10)
Reason:

Mcchouffe - (-/10)
Reason:

RyanSG93 - (-/10)
Reason:

Server Support:

Auqment - (-/10)
Reason:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dig

Master Donator
Chris T - (7/10)
Reason: Very friendly, answers on discord in a timely manner. I said 7/10 bc i feel like he should give a sneak peak or a date on when updates are being made, and if any suggestions we posted on discord hes putting into next update.

Staff Director:

Chas - (10/10)
Reason: Does a good job keeping staff in their place. Friendly/funny

Senior Management Team:

Fallen Angel - (-/10)
Reason:N/A

248 - (7/10)
Reason: Active in discord, don't see much in game.

Chamon - (8/10)
Reason:Active overall, cant say much.

Fe Bulk - (-/10)
Reason: Cant say much, never really see online. Maybe different timezone

NotAcatfish (Catgay) - (9/10)
Reason: Active, always asks if people need help to pm him. Takes flame very well and shoots back when needed.

Event Managers:

Hiddenkid - (9/10)
Reason: Active overall, quality events, brings players together.

NightHawk - (10/10)
Reason: Active on discord/forums/IG. Love the different styles of events, never played on a server that did comedy nights :D Love it.

Player managers:

I don't bot - (10/10)
Reason: Very active, helps every time i ask questions. Seen him move up from normal player to ss to mod very quickly and well deserved. Might be biased cause we bot bros :D

Mole - (-/10)

Slepz - (-/10)

Elite Iron - (-/10)

Mcchouffe - (10/10)
Reason: See him greet noobies when they first start by giving them tips and just giving them a good welcome to Novea.

RyanSG93 - (-/10)

Over all, since ive been playing this server for a couple months the staff is very friendly, active, and i can see they want this server to grow by encouraging people to vote, and welcoming new players.
nothing id really critique for the overall staff as they are doing their jobs to keep everything/everyone running smoothly.

Thee King

Thee Honourable King
Owner:

Chris T - (5/10)
Reason: great guy but doesn't engage with players enough. Needs to push for more frequent updates.

Staff Director:

Chas - (0/10)
Reason: N/A

Senior Management Team:

Fallen Angel - (5/10)
Reason: never really see him online.

248 - (8/10)
Reason: great guy always had a laugh and always helpful

Chamon - (6/10)
Reason: friendly and helpful. Doesn't like selling stuff for normal price though ;)

Fe Bulk - (7/10)
Reason: never see him online BUT has been very helpful and responsive on discord in the past.

NotAcatfish (Catgay) - (10/10)
Reason: honestly a great guy, always willing to help, always down for a laugh and always up for some sort of novea content.

Event Managers:

Hiddenkid - (10/10)
Reason: give this guy some clothes god damn! Love his alching addiction. Always a good guy helping out, planning events and lurking in dark corners watching.

NightHawk - (5/10)
Reason: from when I've spoken to him he's been cool, not had much contact with him.

Player managers:

I don't bot - (8/10)
Reason: he definitely does bot. <3

Mole - (10/10)
Reason: he was my first friend when i joined the server and remains to be now, always been there to help out and give advice. Always see him helping out in some way.

Slepz - (0/10)
Reason: who?

Elite Iron - (7/10)
Reason: used to grind a lot but not spoken in a while.

Mcchouffe - (0/10)
Reason: n/a

RyanSG93 - (9/10)
Reason: great guy, always giving advice and asking for advice. He's good at what he does.

Wasn't really sure what to write here but wanted to give some sort of feedback.

The staff on this server are definitely 100% the most engaging staff I've ever had the pleasure of gaming with. Personally without these staff members; novea wouldn't be the same.

Last edited:
Is this all? Only 7 members shared their views about mods out of which 3 are mods themselves and 1 staff member. Just 3 members? When mods can give their precious time to help the worthy members, why are you reluctant to say few words about them? Arent they worth it???