Recent content by triggered

1. triggered

So are we just gonna watch Ryan follow Chris @ home until the end of times?

ye I think that’s why he stays on for us. Even if afk 99.8% of the time. But this Ryan Casey guy’ ! Give him an award for longest consecutive following on a server
  2. triggered

So are we just gonna watch Ryan follow Chris @ home until the end of times?

Or are we going to do something about it!
  3. triggered

When will Runecrafting be fixed? so i don't lose countless hours of dark ess mining again?

Thank you noble. That’s all I ask. I Appreciate you being one of few to show charisma & interest in getting these small bugs sorted out. Even if the other staff care about this as well, you went the extra step to reply & reach out when no other staff did. Much thanks
  4. triggered

When will Runecrafting be fixed? so i don't lose countless hours of dark ess mining again?

I reported a glitch. and it was confirmed by chris.. that when you take multiple Dark Essence Fragments ( more than just 1*72) I took 12*72 . Trying to see if i could in theory get around 1.4m rc xp @ the blood altar (on double xp) all in one go. And instead it Gave me the original experience...
  5. triggered

Just curious when highscores will be updated?

~ Just some small minor details, for instance. ~mordecai/Rigby (old hardcore status accounts) are still ranked on the hardcore highscores. even though now they're both regular accounts. I did everything the exact same. but I was also old hardcore status. my status isn't on the highscores...
  6. triggered

Novea Updates [16/04/2020]

great job staff team. Keep it up.
  7. triggered

1st Maxed (HC) Ironman - 4/9/2020

:love:BIG GRATZ TO JINJIN:love: It was a fun run man! I Had a ton of fun competing. If only i had started on the first day like everyone else! haha. Also I DIEDD!! to my girlfriend making me do some afk sh*t while slaying steel dragons nearing 2100 total; "Ha Classic" as allen would say, lol...
  8. triggered

Novea Updates [8/04/2020]

Well done on this update Chris, loving the new looks and features. Now just Keep em' coming boss! :LOL:;). Also great job to the rest of the team included in this project. (y)(y)
  9. triggered

1st max cape in game

Super congratz man! now we can start our iron man group tribe :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::cool:.. definitely get some rest now buddy!
  10. triggered

True HCIM Guide (hardcore ironman)

Hey Graaf Welcome to Novea! Very Nicee hcim guide so far! I think this is very helpful. Being a hardcore I.M myself, I will be coming back and checking on this when it is completed for sure! keep it up. And add me in game if you'd like( maybe I can share some of my tips as well for your...