Recent content by Runechronic

1. Runechronic

200m prayer xp

My next goal will be to reach 200m prayer xp. I am currently 77 prayer so I have a journey ahead of me but I will achieve this goal within' time. I am also shooting for 99 slayer and I am currently 76 slayer. These two goals should keep me busy in-game for awhile lol
  2. Runechronic

I have returned

Thank you all it is exciting to be back and work on getting back my bank!
  3. Runechronic

I have returned

Hello everyone I played here a few months back but left the game. I have returned and I am glad to be back.
  4. Runechronic

Rate Novea's staff team

Owner: Chris T - (10/10) Reason: excellent owner makes the server fun and eventful Staff Director: Chas - (5/10) Reason: I have seen him active a few times but we never spoke Senior Management Team: Fallen Angel - (1/10) Reason: I have only seen him once and we didn't speak. 248 - (5/10)...
  5. Runechronic

Creating A Preset

This is great information I was messing around with presets yesterday but didnt fully understand it. Now I do! Thank you my friend.
  6. Runechronic

Signature

I am trying to add a signature to the forums and im a little rusty. I am use to using bb code and that does not work at on on these forums. Can anyone please walk me through how to add my image I want to the signature so it actually shows. I am on a android so may that be the reason? Do I have...
  7. Runechronic

Formats

This is a quick suggestion for the forums. Adding formats will keep things organized and straight to the point. Such as: What is your suggestion: Adding formats to certain threads Who/what does your suggestion benefit: It will benefit the staff members by keeping the threads organized and...
  8. Runechronic

Players Vs Staff Event!

Count me in! Events like these will bring the community together and hopefully keep new members sticking around.
  9. Runechronic

Dev blogs

Yes! I would love to see upcoming updates. +1 for me
  10. Runechronic

RuneChronic's Introduction

Thank you guys and yes it has been a blast. Best rsps I have played!! +1 to development team and also staff team for being so friendly and helpful.
  11. Runechronic

RuneChronic's Introduction

Hello everyone my name is RuneChronic. I am 23 years old and work at Lowes. I started playing rsps's back when I was 14 years old. I took a break from private servers and decided to join back playing on my mobile device. Over my years of playing private servers I have helped create forums for...