Recent content by Pinkie

1. P

About not being able to put anything in bank it disapears????

Im so tired of trying to put something in bank and it disapears??? what is up with this says I dont have enough bank space???? I have nothing hardly in bank and not much money at all now it just took 2 Mil plats????? what is up with this ??????? Please let me know im so confused
  2. P

I deleted all of runescape and i still come up with it on novea:(((( must be a bug somewhere

I deleted all of runescape and i still come up with it on novea:(((( must be a bug somewhere
  3. P

I was not on mobiile i was on my desktop:(((

I was not on mobiile i was on my desktop:(((
  4. P

I did put this as a report a bug but i dont see it now so not sure where that went cyber space i...

I did put this as a report a bug but i dont see it now so not sure where that went cyber space i guess
  5. P

Hello there the pest again :)))) I was on osrs yesterday and did there holloween event and now...

Hello there the pest again :)))) I was on osrs yesterday and did there holloween event and now i cant log into Novea it throws me back into runescape ?? what do i need to do. I actually like both of them. Im sure you are on both as well Help
  6. P

Thank you Chris I teleported to travelry and started toward burthorpe:(((( brother said it was...

Thank you Chris I teleported to travelry and started toward burthorpe:(((( brother said it was glitched he just got home from work a bit ago thanks again
  7. P

ILL do that I also noticed everything i try to log in it is a frozen screen? I log in and get...

ILL do that I also noticed everything i try to log in it is a frozen screen? I log in and get that right away I have even redown loaded and still frozen screen. Thank you for answering back to me would love to get this all resolved asap
  8. P

I did just check and it still is stuck loading- please wait so sad . I enjoy playing the game...

I did just check and it still is stuck loading- please wait so sad . I enjoy playing the game and try to work on something everyday cant be on all the time but still is fun If there is any other information i can give to you I sure will. I know you have been on brothers acct for a...
  9. P

pinkie is the acct name

pinkie is the acct name
  10. P

I know i bother you all the time wish i didnt have to tho

I know i bother you all the time wish i didnt have to tho
  11. P

I was doing a clue on brothers acct and at port sarium i needed to get a clue from stan the...

I was doing a clue on brothers acct and at port sarium i needed to get a clue from stan the charger guy and it would not let me get it for him either guess there are several bugs
  12. P

On the same computer brother can log in but not me it dont make since to me at all i was playing...

On the same computer brother can log in but not me it dont make since to me at all i was playing and then it told me loading please wait.... and now that is all i get
  13. P

Hello there i am having problems logging in says loading - please wait but i have waited over an...

Hello there i am having problems logging in says loading - please wait but i have waited over an hour and still not made it to log in can you help me plz
  14. P

I am having problems logging in it just says loading pleas wait and it will not let me in ??? I...

I am having problems logging in it just says loading pleas wait and it will not let me in ??? I need help plz
  15. P

Why cant some of us log in ???

Why cant some of us log in ???