Recent content by Chas

1. Chas

Void

Handled
  2. Chas

Lmao. Abby demon RNG is insane.

I love the abyssal Demons, easy to kill, not super boring and the drops are worth it.
  3. Chas

Skill cape MAX IT OUT

Skill cape MAX IT OUT
  4. Chas

Live Stream and Ultimate Boss fight

Live Stream and Ultimate Boss fight LIVE STREAM LINK CLICK HERE FOR YOUTUBE STREAM This Saturday the 26th at 11:00 PM GMT Click Here to Convert Time Rules are simple, don't die and kill CHAS! YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO KILL ASSISTING STAFF FOR THIS EVENT. (REASON WHY IS THEY WILL BE ON...
  5. Chas

Unable to play on PC

you can also download the .jar file at the bottom of the download on that page. Please make sure that you have updated java as well.
  6. Chas

Get the staff wasted!-live stream with spoilers!

Must not know me because I can drink like a sailor. I’m even going to open the bottle new just for y’all to see me finish it.
  7. Chas

Get the staff wasted!-live stream with spoilers!

I support this message.
  8. Chas

Skilling for Credits

Skilling for Credits This will be a very easy event, first 3 people to show a picture of the items in inventory will win the credits. 1) 500 Trout/Salmon 2) 500 Mithril Bars 3) 200 Bones (regular bones) 4) 250 Hard Leather 5) 50 Blue Dragon Hides 6) 500 Willow Short Bow(u) 7) 250 Flax...
  9. Chas

Please post on the event page under official events. I’ll be online shortly, running a last...

Please post on the event page under official events. I’ll be online shortly, running a last minute errand
  10. Chas

Novea Updates [7/08/2020]

And good to go
  11. Chas

You're server is a toxic place that is unfair to new players i will be slandering this server everywhere i promise you!

You aren’t banned and can always come back, I’m sorry that you felt the way you did but from what I saw in chats nothing was fully agreed on and you did not use a MM. If you stay with Novea please use a MM for future betting and please reach out to a staff member with proof so we can take...
  12. Chas

MAX ACCOUNT RACE

MAX ACCOUNT RACE EVENT STARTS 7/25 at 00:00 GMT (MIDNIGHT) If you need to convert to your time zone this will help you -(click the link)-> Time Converter Rules and Regulations 1) Must create account at time of event start. (logs will be checked and no exceptions will be made) 2) A picture...
  13. Chas

Flower Poker Tournament 10m Buy-In

Flower poker tournament! DATE HAS BEEN CHANGED DUE TO LITTLE REGISTRATIONS When? 18:00 UTC Sunday 7/19 Where? ;;LMS The only thing you need to do to join this flower poker event is pay 10m cash. No items. Reply here or PM Slepz on discord and we will reach out to you as soon as...
  14. Chas

PK Sunday

PK Sunday- Starting at time of post and ending at posting being closed (24 hours). All players that post kill pictures will be entered into a drawing for a VLS. The top 3 players with the most Kill Pictures posted will be awarded a 1st / 2nd / 3rd prizes or equivalent gp. NO BOOSTING -you...
  15. Chas

Novea Updates [7/06/2020]

Great work! Happy to see the Server growing.