3kodead

My name's Lawrence, I'm 24 and I'm an outdoor activity instructor. I instruct on climbing sessions, kayaking sessions, fencing, archery, high ropes, canoeing, raft building and many more!

Game life: I've played rs since 2005 and moved to private servers for a couple of years in 2014ish, playing servers like Hades5, Dharoks, Divinity614, Trinity, Soulsplit, Ikov and many others. Moved back to osrs a while after its release and grinded until I completed my ultimate goal of Monkey Madness 2, which I completed and then quit.
Between then and now, I've mainly been playing League of Legends since season 3 and have been bottom of play in 2 seasons, but now only play casually.

I have been a heavy gamer for many years, but now my work, family and my outdoor life is my priority and I'm thoroughly enjoying Novea, however if I'm being honest, once COVID is over, playing games will go back to not being a priority or common occurance.

If you read this far then respect and send me a message in game

- 3kodead

Followers

Trophies

1. 2

Somebody likes you

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  2. 1

First message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.