What's new

Fe Chong - Road to Ironman Max Cape

C

chong2

Hello, First of all thank you for stopping by and viewing my thread, I will be giving a little bit about myself. I am 27 years old video gamer who is currently going to College for Network Administration/Security. I graduate with my Associate Degree in May 2020, I plan on going back to college and achieve my Bachelor Degree in Computer Science while I'm working in the Network Administration field. I have been playing Runescape since 2009 ish off and on, When the Ironman game mode first came out on Runescape I was one of them who started first day. I enjoy Ironman content because it shows you self earned and you actually achieved the items and goals for your account. With that being said, I choose my adventure on Novea and look forward to see where this takes me, I hope everyone has an amazing time on the server and hope to see you all in game.

Account Mode: Ironman
Account Rank: Regular

Combat Skills
Attack Level: 63/99
Strength Level: 70/99
Defence Level: 55/99
Magic Level: 1/99
Ranged Level: 1/99
Prayer Level: 20/99
Hitpoints Level: 64/99
Slayer Level: 45/99

Non Combat Skills
Mining Level: 1/99
Smithing Level: 1/99
Fishing Level: 1/99
Cooking Level: 1/99
Woodcutting Level: 1/99
Firemaking Level: 1/99
Fletching Level: 1/99
Farming Level: 1/99
Hunter Level: 1/99
Construction Level: 1/99
Runecrafting Level: 1/99
Crafting Level: 1/99
Herblore Level: 1/99
Agility Level: 1/99
Thieving Level: 1/99

Last edited by a moderator:

Brosace

Good luck on your goals! I also went to college for Network Administration. I took a break but I plan on going back and finishing my degree soon. I look forward to seeing your progress. :)

C

chong2

Good luck on your goals! I also went to college for Network Administration. I took a break but I plan on going back and finishing my degree soon. I look forward to seeing your progress. :)
Before I started I've always wondered how the internet works, that's what introduced me into the networking side. I love it and it's an amazing path to start on. I hope you achieve your goals in getting your degree, Information Technology is a strong field right now and I foresee it lasting awhile until we all get replaced wit AI but hopefully us Tech guys can work on the robots when that comes :p