What's new

RUNE WARS EVENT

Nighthawk

Event Manager
Hey y'all, in honor of being promoted to support staff im going to be doing a pretty massive and super fun event IMO. If you don't know what rune wars is ill explain it in some detail and before we start in even more details :D.
1-Gear setup- you are equipped with full rune armor. any rune armor is allowed trimmed etc... you will be given a , rune scimmy,strength ammy,strength pot and 1 ring of recoil. the food will most likely be swordfish.. this gear setup will be confirmed before we start even, it all depends on how many players attend we may add mages and ranges to the mix as well!
2-There will be 2 team captains involved myself and Nirvana will be the team captains of each side. we will put the players that have signed up via messaging me or nirvana in game,commenting username on thread or message on discord. we will then join up in a discord call and select players by either random or selecting players our self's, still deciding on that just depends on how many players attend!

3-Rules.. we will start the event 1pm pacific standard time on this Saturday 8/22. we would like everyone to be there at least 15 minutes early to confirm gear and teams. once we are all assigned onto team we will discuss the border in the wildly in which you cannot leave and if you do that player is dqed and will be killed. if players are found bringing other items that are not on the select this they will get one chance to fix it or else get Disqualified. I will keep updating this fourm post untill friday @ 12;00 pm pacific standard time

4-Oh yes you probably all are curious on the prizeeeee.. that will be determined on the amount of players that attend right now we have it between 500-2b worth of items that will be dropped for the winning team.. don't worry you losers (wont be my team dw) you will all be given a 10m item or cash for attending it :) the rounds will be best 2 out of 3 so remember the winning team will be the ones that get the 500m-2b drop party!

Update! I will be creating a list of players who have already signed up (= me and nirvana have added a fun little twist for our team mates ! I will also be creating a video explaining everything in detail and showing everyone the battle arena as well as the border!

as of right now we wanna do another at the same time this weekend. so we are able to finish the event on how it was orignaly meant to be done... Gear will be handed out zammy armor and sara armor no kits involved.... fun pk will be the area that the battle will be located with unlimited lives... the main focus on the event is going to be to kill the kings.. which will be staff members that have over 3500 health more then likely. if you do not want this and would prefer the drop party that is fine to.. just know the dp will not be the 3b amount as we never finished the event out fully and things happened that was bad on both sides and i feel as if setting unlimited amount of lives will make it so its not so aids..! if you agree go ahead and pm me so i can add you to the list that would like to do it again if not ill add you to the list for the dp whatever side has more votes ill do that for them!

TEAM SARA-up one
TEAM ZAMMY- zero

Player list
-YNWNoFace
-Not maxin
-Hiddenkid
-Dumi
-Avenged
-Chamon
-Wreckless
-Mole
-lion king
-Nighthawk
-Nirvana
-DankStank
-bax120
-NarutoHo
-LordVirus
-I dont botyes
-Hyrulian
-Nitrogen
-
Elite Btw
-adam7979
-maxi
-wistrax

-Tolucky
-Bigdaddy1994
-Newnoober
-bnasty
-Killuminati
-Thee King

-Jeremy1313
-chris T
-Ferasking
-end times666
-pinkrang3r
-Bosseus
screw Osha
-Ryansg93
-pizzle

-ponyor
-itz punk
-wcpk3r1
-Turdscanfly
-snoox

-MAYBE PLAYING LIST
-saltypropane
-valdemar
-eclusive

Team NightHawk
-Chamon-confirmed
-Mole-confirmed
-Pizzle-confirmed
-Lion King-confirmed
-Dumi-confirmed
-Bax120
-nitrogen
-dankstank-confirmed
-RichyRich-confirmed
-Wistrax-confirmed
-Elite btw-confirmed
-Killuminati-confirmed
-tolucky-confirmed
-newnoober-confirmed---
-Bosseus-confirmed
-Chris T-confirmed
-ferasking-confirmed
-screw osha-confirmed

Team Nirvana
-Wreckless--MAAYBEEEE
-hiddenkid-confirmed
-avenged
-hyrulian-confirmed
-Narutoho-confirmed
-Lordvirus-confirmed
-Ynwnoface-confirmed
-I dont bot-confirmed
-adam7979-confirmed---
-maxi-confirmed
-thee king-confirmed
-bnasty-confirmed
-bigdaddy1994-confirmed
-Ryansg93-confirmed
-Pinnkrang3r-confirmed
-Endtimes666-confirmed
-jeremy1313-confirmed

Last edited:

Wreckless

Godlike Donator
Dice Host
This is a brilliant event, I love the idea of involving the community & creating a bit of active wilderness fun.

Dumi

Donator
Hey y'all, in honor of being promoted to support staff im going to be doing a pretty massive and super fun event IMO. If you don't know what rune wars is ill explain it in some detail and before we start in even more details :D.
1-Gear setup- you are equipped with full rune armor. any rune armor is allowed trimmed etc... you will be given a , rune scimmy,strength ammy,strength pot and 1 ring of recoil. the food will most likely be swordfish.. this gear setup will be confirmed before we start even, it all depends on how many players attend we may add mages and ranges to the mix as well!
2-There will be 2 team captains involved myself and Nirvana will be the team captains of each side. we will put the players that have signed up via messaging me or nirvana in game,commenting username on thread or message on discord. we will then join up in a discord call and select players by either random or selecting players our self's, still deciding on that just depends on how many players attend!

3-Rules.. we will start the event 1pm pacific standard time on this Saturday 8/22. we would like everyone to be there at least 15 minutes early to confirm gear and teams. once we are all assigned onto team we will discuss the border in the wildly in which you cannot leave and if you do that player is dqed and will be killed. if players are found bringing other items that are not on the select this they will get one chance to fix it or else get Disqualified. I will keep updating this fourm post untill friday @ 12;00 pm pacific standard time

4-Oh yes you probably all are curious on the prizeeeee.. that will be determined on the amount of players that attend right now we have it between 500-2b worth of items that will be dropped for the winning team.. don't worry you losers (wont be my team dw) you will all be given a 10m item or cash for attending it :) the rounds will be best 2 out of 3 so remember the winning team will be the ones that get the 500m-2b drop party!
Idc I'm going with Nighthawk he'll beat the crap outta the enemy team like always EZ WIN