What's new

is the server still down? i just made an account cuz i wanted to try this server out but i cant log in i checked my connections and everything is good so im a bit confused cuz the homepage says theres 192 players online

Zezima

TehNoobShow
is the server still down? i just made an account cuz i wanted to try this server out but i cant log in i checked my connections and everything is good so im a bit confused cuz the homepage says theres 192 players online

The server crashed Due to long run-time and will be up asap. The server player count only shows last up-time count, it will reset once game goes live again.

Chris T

Owner
Staff member
Group ironman
Server is back online! Double Xp is active for the next coming days for the inconvenience :)

ITO

Keep on Grinding
no0hp try deleting all the old cache downloads and then try redownloading the game. If you're running the game on a mac computer u need to scroll down the downloads page and click on this link to download the jar client. Screen Shot 2019-12-16 at 6.21.45 PM.png

ITO

Keep on Grinding
x men logan if you're having trouble finding the client click on downloads while on forums and then choose from one of the following downloads on this list. Screen Shot 2019-12-24 at 5.06.14 PM.png
if you're playing on mac don't bother downloading the mac client, instead click on the jar client download at bottom of the downloads page where it says, "having trouble"