What's new

HCIM Seduced's Introduction! (2k TTL HCIM ON OSRS) NEW NOVEA HCIM

Seduced

What is up Novea! I am Nick, aka "Seduced" in-game. I just found out about this server while randomly searching, however I learned it was new! I have been playing RS since 2005 & RSPS since 2011. I plan to go for #1 HCIM on Novea, and along the way I will post progress threads, guides, and some other things! Though I may be going for #1 HCIM on Novea, I focus to much on OSRS and my end goal is to play a regular IronMan here. I will have my own personal CC just for IRONMEN who want to takeover the Novea Ironman CC :D

-Cheers!

Chas

Godlike Donator
What is up Novea! I am Nick, aka "Seduced" in-game. I just found out about this server while randomly searching, however I learned it was new! I have been playing RS since 2005 & RSPS since 2011. I plan to go for #1 HCIM on Novea, and along the way I will post progress threads, guides, and some other things! Though I may be going for #1 HCIM on Novea, I focus to much on OSRS and my end goal is to play a regular IronMan here. I will have my own personal CC just for IRONMEN who want to takeover the Novea Ironman CC :D

-Cheers!

Welcome and I can't wait to see your Guides and Current Levels.
Start a post here https://noveaps.com/forum/index.php?forums/goals-and-achievements.24/
We have a few people doing goals so far.