Search results

1. Augment

Novea Updates 2/4/2021

Great update, will help new players get money fast and enjoy the game. Keep up the great work Chris and Lucas.
  2. Augment

Augment's Farewell

Hello my fellow Noveans, I am moving on from Novea due to a whole bunch of issues I have overcome, In which it's becoming stressful to me to play the game, I will pop on here and there to talk to you all and see how the server is going, but other then that you won't see of me much. Still feel...
  3. Augment

Novea Updates 29/11/2020

leeeeeeeets gooooooo
  4. Augment

Formats

You can find some of em in general discussion too, just look for 'Ari's' profile
  5. Augment

Novea Clue Scroll Guide

Cryptic Clues Part 2: Aggie I see, Lonely and southern I feel I am neither inside nor outside the house yet no house would be complete without me. The treasure lies beneath me! Teleport Wizard > General > Cities > Draynor
  6. Augment

Creating A Preset

How To Create A Preset Presets Are Used For Either Pking/Pvming/Skilling When You Click The Preset You Want Whatever Gear You Were Wearing, Stuff That Was In Your Inventory, Mage Book Selected Will Automatically Be Dumped Into Your Character. Notes: 1.) If you do not have an item in your bank...
  7. Augment

Galvek made EZ =)

Great guide my friend, making me feel way more confident for when I go against him
  8. Augment

Aug's Ironman Guide

Aug's Ironman Guide By: Augment Hello Noveans, today, I'll be making and ironman guide for you all so you have some tips to start of your grind right. What Is Ironman Mode? There are currently 4 options of ironman you can choose between, Standard Ironman, Hardcore Ironman, Ultimate Ironman...
  9. Augment

RuneWars 3

can't wait to watch this hehe
  10. Augment

Rate Novea's staff team

Owner: Chris T - (9/10) Reason: Great person and very understanding all the time, only gave him a 9/10 cause I wish he would participate in more events with us <3 (and yes I know he's busy but yeah) Staff Director: Chas - (10/10) Reason: A really great staff member, always doing events with...
  11. Augment

Fastest Way to Get All Skills 99 (Ironman Friendly)

oh, yeah your absolutely right ill add that in
  12. Augment

Farming: Fastest Method: On 4x XP 1-15 Rake and Plant Potatoes 15-30 Oak Trees 30-45 Willow Trees 45-60 Maple Trees 60-75 Yew Trees 75-99 Magic Trees How To Get There: Planting the potatoes and raking, Teleport Wizard > Skilling > Farming > Catherby/Ardougne/Falador/Canifis Patch For...
  13. Augment

Hello and welcome to my 'Fastest Way to Get All Skills 99' Guide Hope you Enjoy!! Feel free to comment below if you have a faster method and ill update the guide and give you credits. Note: When I say on 4x xp that means using an xp scroll on double xp weekend. Use Ctrl+F keys and type the...
  14. Augment

How to ignore people

Hello, this is my guide on how to ignore people so you don't see their yells, messages in chat or clan chat messages! Why should you ignore someone? It could be many reasons, they're rude, you simply don't like them, they annoy you etc. By: Augment 1st step: Click The Yellow Smiley Icon At...