Search results

1. hiddenkid

MISS NOVEA BEAUTY PAGEANT!

HOWDY DOO BOYS AND GIRLS! IT IS TIME FOR ANOTHER EVENT, AND THIS TIME ITS ALL ABOUT BEING SEXY. THIS WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 11 AT 1 PM PST, NIGHTHAWK AND I WILL HOST OUR FIRST MISS NOVEA BEAUTY PAGEANT. THIS BEAUTY PAGEANT WILL NOT ONLY BE BASED ON YOUR SEXY OUTFITS, BUT WILL ALSO FACTOR IN YOUR...
  2. hiddenkid

Players Vs Staff Event!

HOWDY DOO BOYS AND GIRLS OF NOVEA! This WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 4 AT 2 PM PST, we will be hosting a PLAYER vs STAFF tournament. The purpose of this event is to bring players and staff together by making them compete against each other in fun games. Players will compete in 3 rounds total, and the...
  3. hiddenkid

COMEDY NIGHT EVENT

HELLO DING DONGS! THIS WEDNESDAY (OCTOBER 21) AT 2 PM PST, NIGHTHAWK AND I WILL HOST OUR FIRST COMEDY NIGHT! ANYONE CAN PARTICIPATE IN THIS EVENT SINCE YOU DON'T NEED ANY REQUIREMENTS OTHER THAN A SENSE OF HUMOR *SPECIAL THANKS TO THEE KING FOR SUGGESTING THIS* GAME RULES 3 STAFF MEMBERS...
  4. hiddenkid

NOVEA HUNGER GAMES EVENT!

HOWDY DOO MI AMIGOS! We are back with another official event, the Novea Hunger Games! The event will be held on Wednesday, October 14th at 2:00 PM PST. The location will be at ;;Fallypvp and crates will be set up around the area of play. GAMEPLAY Start point is at the Falador Castle...
  5. hiddenkid

F2P LAST MAN STANDING EVENT

Howdy doo boys and girls of Novea! Nighthawk and I will be hosting a FREE TO PLAY LAST MAN STANDING competition this SATURDAY at 10:30 PM GMT +4. Requirements to enter: None, but preferably max combat stats to maximize your chance of winning. Gear to be used in competition The event will...
  6. hiddenkid

MASS RAIDS EVENT

Howdy doo Noveans! Elite Iron and I will be hosting a raid mass this coming Friday at 12:00 AM (GMT +4). For those who want to participate but do not have any idea how to do raids, I will post 2 different setup examples that include both high-tier and low-tier gear. If you do not have either...
  7. hiddenkid

MASS CORP EVENT

Howdy doo Noveans! We will be hosting a mass corp event on SATURDAY 3:00 PM (GMT +0). All players are free to join the event and can wear any gear they like. After the event, players that participated will be able to have their name put into a draw for a chance to win a huge prize. There are...
  8. hiddenkid

Post pics of your furry friends :D

Hello everyone :D This is now the official Novea pet thread. Now show me ur kitties. P.S Also dogs
  9. hiddenkid

Hello :D

I don't wanna bore anyone so I'll try to make this short. My in-game name is Hiddenkid (IRL: Ty) and I am a 23 year old doing my graduate's degree in construction management. I actually just joined yesterday and quickly decided to stick around because I liked how smooth everything was...