Search results

1. A

Donator Benefits Suggestion

New Donator Benefits Suggestions $1-$49 Donator Perks: Ability to ;;yell every 1 minute Noted Dragon bones in the wilderness and across the game Ability to enter the base of the Donator zone 1 Extra Pest Control Point per game (Don't know if we already do this) Inferno Start wave 15...
  2. A

Novea Clue Scroll Guide

Easy Clue Scroll Guide By: Augment Special Thanks To The Following For Helping: (Your Name Will Be Added If You Let Me Know Of A Mistake Or Faster Methods etc.) NotACatFish Serviss Recommended Inventory Items: a Clue Scroll of any tier, a Spade and (optional) a Stamina/ Energy potion...
  3. A

Cryptic/Anagram Clues:

Cryptic/Anagram Clues Guide By: Augment Recommended Inventory Items: a Clue Scroll of any tier, a Spade and (optional) a Stamina/ Energy potion and full graceful. NOTE: Some of these dig spots may not be in game, so just use it according to your clue. I will have these guides in 5 total...
  4. A

Elite Clue Scroll Guide

Elite Clue Scroll Guide By: Augment Recommended Inventory Items: a Clue Scroll of any tier, a Spade and (optional) a Stamina/ Energy potion and full graceful. NOTE: Some of these dig spots may not be in game, so just use it according to your clue. I will have these guides in 5 total parts...
  5. A

Hard Clue Scroll Guide

Hard Clue Scroll Guide By: Augment Recommended Inventory Items: a Clue Scroll of any tier, a Spade and (optional) a Stamina/ Energy potion and full graceful. NOTE: Some of these dig spots may not be in game, so just use it according to your clue. I will have these guides in 5 total parts...
  6. A

Medium Clue Scroll Guide

Medium Clue Scroll Guide By: Augment Recommended Inventory Items: a Clue Scroll of any tier, a Spade and (optional) a Stamina/ Energy...
  7. A

Easy Clue Scroll Guide

Easy Clue Scroll Guide By: Augment Recommended Inventory Items: a Clue Scroll of any tier, a Spade and (optional) a Stamina/ Energy...