Search results

1. Chas

PK Sunday

PK Sunday- Starting at time of post and ending at posting being closed (24 hours). All players that post kill pictures will be entered into a drawing for a VLS. The top 3 players with the most Kill Pictures posted will be awarded a 1st / 2nd / 3rd prizes or equivalent gp. NO BOOSTING -you...
  2. Chas

Novea Updates [7/06/2020]

Great work! Happy to see the Server growing.
  3. Chas

Find the Goody Bag with proof of Vote

Event is back online and starting from this point I have some new items that I'm tossing in, this is just a few of what it will look like.
  4. Chas

Find the Goody Bag with proof of Vote

Find the Goody Bag. McTerso and Myself will both be hosting Goodie Bags through out the days. Check with both of us when online to make your guess. We are both going to have different items from Fury(s), Berserker Rings, Clue Reqrds, Abbyssal Dagger (p++), Abyssal Bludgeon, Bandos Armor, and...
  5. Chas

Flower Poker Tournament - FREE BUY IN

Winners posted, thanks for another successful event.
  6. Chas

Flower Poker Tournament - FREE BUY IN

Flower Poker Tournament Rules and Regulations 18:00 UTC Sunday 5/31 Winners Circle - 1st - Dave123 2nd - What Up Dood 3rd - L A X Each player will be allowed to compete one time PER PLAYER NOT ACCOUNT. ANY PLAYER that is found to have more than one entry will be disqualified and jailed for...
  7. Chas

The Novea - BATTLE ROYAL

BATTLE ROYAL - Novea Style May 24th (Sunday) at 17:00 UTC All players that are not in ;;Da at 17:00 UTC WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE NO EXCEPTIONS This event once started will go until the last man is standing. IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THESE RULES YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED IF YOU DO NOT...
  8. Chas

Novea Fashion Show

X N X X ------ 1st place - Serpertine Helm, Full Bandos Armor, and Elder Maul (or 200m) Ragnarlb -------2nd Place - Full Infinity, Toxic Trident, Abyssal Tentacle (or 120m) Chadgavin12 ----- 3rd Place - Trident of the Seas, choice of BGS/SGS/ZGS (or 60m)
  9. Chas

Novea Fashion Show

If you have any suggestions for upcoming events feel free to send me a message here or on discord.
  10. Chas

Novea Fashion Show

Rules and Regulation - Event will be held at 18:00 UTC Sunday This will be a 3 round event. IF YOU ARE LATE FOR THE START OF THE EVENT YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ENTER. Contestants will meet at ;;LMS at least 5 minutes prior to start of event Round 1- Each player will come up in front of...
  11. Chas

Flower Poker Tournament

Thank you to all that came and participated in this event. Total pay out cash was 375m + the items for placement. The Winners Circle - 1st Place - BurnFast 2nd Place - Stingy Clown 3rd Place - L A X Keep a look out for our next event. We plan to host an event every weekend with random...
  12. Chas

Flower Poker Tournament

45mins till final round of tournament. Time to win some Cash and items.
  13. Chas

Flower Poker Tournament

Flower Poker Tournament Rules and Regulations Tournament will be on two times to assist with time zone differences FINALS WILL BE BY PHOTO TAKEN AND POSTED BY STAFF MEMBER OF YOUR HAND PLACED. Finals will be the two TIme-Zone winners and the two runner ups. At the end of the event for your time...
  14. Chas

Staff Appreciation post

Thank you Oly means a lot.
  15. Chas

Novea Updates [16/04/2020]

Great work team!
  16. Chas

Novea Price Guide!

VOTE SHOP Dragon legs/skirt Orn Kit - 25M Anguish Orn Kit - 75M Tormented Bracelet Orn Kit - 75M Torture Orn Kit - 75M Fury Orn Kit - 25M Dragon Scimitar Orn Kit - 25M Occult Orn Kit - 75M Ring of Coins - 150M - 175M Ring of Nature - 150M - 175M Ring of Stone - 150M - 175M CLUE ITEMS...
  17. Chas

Novea Updates [8/04/2020]

Great work team
  18. Chas

1st max cape in game

Great work man! Congrats on being the first, and Great work on RC i know i ran into you a few times doing it and you were hardcore about it.
  19. Chas

Party's 1-99 Fishing/Cooking Guide

Great Guide, can't wait to see more.
  20. Chas

Level 1 to 99 with Woodcutting / Fletching / Firemaking AIO Guide

Maples are good for just maxing 99 wcing, but if you want to do FM/Fletch with Wcing and max all 3, you should move up to yews and magics.