Chas

Godlike Donator
Flower Poker Tournament Rules and Regulations

18:00 UTC Sunday 5/31

Winners Circle -
1st - Dave123
2nd - What Up Dood

3rd - L A X

Each player will be allowed to compete one time PER PLAYER NOT ACCOUNT.
ANY PLAYER that is found to have more than one entry will be disqualified and jailed for 150 stones.

WE WILL SUPPLY YOUR FLOWERS UNLESS YOU HAVE YOUR OWN.

Flower Poker Rules -
A pair beats a "bust" (no matching plants)
2 pair beats 1 pair
3 of a kind beats 2 pair
Full House (3 of a kind and 1 pair) beats 3 of a kind
4 of a kind beats a Full House

5 of a kind beats everything

Black or White Flowers is always a replant (I also suggest picking either up)
If a player plants the same as their opponent it is a replant

WINNINGS -

1st - Abyssal Dagger (p++) and Abyssal Whip (with your choice of volcanic or ice add on)

2nd - BGS / SGS / ZGS

3rd - Treasonous / Tyrannical / Warrior / Berserker Ring set

Last edited:
you can make more gp in the time itll take to finish this toruny then what you win coming in first place lol... shit incentive to even join in

NotACatfish

Godlike Donator
you can make more gp in the time itll take to finish this toruny then what you win coming in first place lol... shit incentive to even join in

Hey snort,

I'm sorry u feel that way, the staff team (and chas in particular) tries its best to make those events as entertaining and attractive as possible. The items that are given away are however self earned so it's hard/impossible to give away hundreds of mills every weekend or every other weekend. Even with that in mind the abyssal dagger still goes for ~200M and is a more than decent prize for most players.

Giving people money also isn't the sole/real purpose of these events. They're an attempt to bring the community closer together and create an opportunity for players to get to know each other while competing and having fun. If you have any suggestions on how to improve these events and make them more enjoyable for you feel free to shoot any of us a pm ingame, on forums or on discord.

Either way I hope to see you and alot of others competing on sunday ;)

Regards,
NotACatfish

PS: A chance to relive my gambling days ? Sign me up dad!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.