Novea Forums
Novea is currently ONLINE - Sign up and join our Discord!

Number 1's latest activity

• Number 1
    Number 1 replied to the thread Novea Price Guide!.
    if you go pack to the very first page the price guide is there
  • Number 1
    price guide has been updated again guys ive done the best i could to cover most of the items that were left blank including most of the...
  • Number 1
    Number 1 reacted to Chris T's post in the thread Novea Updates [16/04/2020] with Like Like.
    Hello Noveans, Today we bring a long awaited update including the trading post, donator zone and many bug and QOL fixes! We plan on...
  • Number 1
    Number 1 reacted to FeedMyCat's post in the thread 1st maxed regular iron with Like Like.
    Hello everyone, I saw first max in normal and first max HCIM make a thread about this aswell so here is mine :D After a tough battle...
  • Number 1
    Number 1 replied to the thread 1st maxed regular iron.
    brilliant to see all those 99's. congrats man the grind is now over you can rest :D
  • Number 1
    i believe you can obtain those items from killing revenents or some wildy bosses pm me on discord if you have anymore questions :)...
  • Number 1
    ill add them all in today at some point thank you !
  • Number 1
    Number 1 reacted to laylaa's post in the thread Novea Price Guide! with Like Like.
    Hydra's Claw - 300m angush - 100m-110m torture - 100m-110m ring of suffering - 100m-110m Tormented Bracelet 100m-110m Ferocious Gloves...